Not going all out with decor

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 jcooper79

• 49 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

I completely agree with you. I am not planning on bringing anything either. Packing for 12 days for fiance and myself + my dress and his suit is enough for me.... =)

#42 kurlyks

• 176 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

inanna- loove that picture! When I first got engaged I went out and bought some wedding magazines thinking it'd be fun....then I saw all the articles about color schemes and 400 different types of bouquets..Not fun!!! lol, I am definitely planning on keeping things simple...besides, knowing our guests they'll all be too drunk to notice!
      I envy the girls that can do all that stuff and not go crazy....
      May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#43 mbarnes04

• 194 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by jplovesme
        At first, I was happy with just doing the minimum (or whatever came with the package). And David Tutera has said that less is enough sometimes, but now I'm considering bringing my own linens, sashes, and such, or using a local rental place for more decor... I may do that if our guest list gets longer. If our booked guests stays under 20, then we're just sticking with the less concept. THen put the money towards the expensive photographer or a TTD session instead.
        i love your dog!!!! i have a sheltie <3

#44 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

Im bringing 6 tea light holders in fushia pink 1 starfish for our rings to be tied too.3 scented candles 3 bunches of real touch orchids 10 raffia fans 10 pashminas and the petal cones and jelly bean cones.Thats it.
          I wanted to do starfish placecards but thought no this is enough!!!!!
          I am fighting with myself about a parasol ,umm maybe, but really i said from the very start i didnt want all the bows and whistles.Ive just remembered i bought three fishbowls with LCD lights AND ive ordered the bridesmaids flowers,Pauls buttonhole and the mums wrist corsarges.NOW really that is enough !!!!! NO MORE.
          Just a word of advise dont look at the sandals packages they will set you off again !!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users