anybody been to Wicky's restaurant....going to put down deposit =/

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 jesmcan

• 1,091 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

Hi ladies, we are doing our welcome/rehearsal dinner at Wickys and reception at Kool Beach Club. Wicky's is wonderful! and they are really willing to work with you if you give them your budget.

We were there on our site visit and the beach is just beautiful! They have this huge teek deck perfect for the DJ and dancing. I highly recommend this location.

Their web site is Untitled. Go to weddings and you can see pricing and different menu's. They don't have pricing for open bar though. You can contact Linda the events coordinator there for more information. Here info is right on the site.

We ate and lounged at the beach almost every day and I cannot say enough about how great the food and service was.
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#12 Riri09

• 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

Hey everyone! Got back from playa last Sunday. I was a little under the weather last week which is why this post is so late. FI and I spent a few hours one afternoon at Wicky's on the beach. I took some pictures of the outside terrace/pool/beach area which is where I believe most of the receptions will take place. I didn't get any of the inside (it was packed and I was sandy) but it looked true to the website. I know a few of you have emailed me for the pics and as soon as I find my camera cord I'll email them to you. If I can't find it tonight I'll try to upload them to my work computer via memory chip tomorrow.

The place is awesome. You will not be disappointed!

#13 ChicagoBride2011

• 277 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

Hi, I'll be visiting Wicky's and The Royal Playa Del Carmen in 2 weeks as possible ceremony/reception site.
        Can you send me the pictures you have of Wicky's? mah1030@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#14 Angie1017

• 213 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hi ladies! I am considering Wicky's for our reception, I would love whatever information and photos you have! My email is angie_meek@hotmail.com. TIA!
          Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#15 Bride2Be21

• 167 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:49 PM

I'm intrigued, can you send everything over to me too? :)

#16 jesmcan

• 1,091 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

As I have said Wickys is awesome sorry I don't have pictures of the location just the beach. But we are doing our welcome dinner there and Linda the event planner was awesome to work with. Just let them know your budget and they are totally willing to work with you. The location is right on the water and it is a beautiful spot.
              The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#17 Angie1017

• 213 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Riri09
                Hey everyone! Linda from Wicky's emailed me some pictures of the food/ceremony space available. Granted, these are picture they've taken so I'm sure they paint it in the most favorable light, but it still gives you the general idea. It looks really pretty.

I can't figure out how to attach them but if you would like to them just email me at sgharanfoli@gmail.com and I'll email you the pics/docs she sent me.
                Hi there, we are considering Wicky's for our reception, do you still have information and pictures you could email me? My email address is angie_meek@hotmail.com. Thanks!
                Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#18 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:25 AM

remember, it is against forum rules to ask that attachments/documents be emailed to you.

#19 Kerry444

• 21 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:34 PM

I went to Wicky's in March when I was looking for reception locations. We decided to go with Kool club because we are having a fairly large wedding. I had lunch there and the food was good but I can't say too much about how the inside is set up because they were redoing all the hardwoods in the restaurant the day I was there. I can say that the beach is beautiful and it looks like it would be a nice place to have your reception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users