Sign in to follow this  
MsKenyaF

Travel Agents...GRRRR!

all of you who've had TA issues should definately try the BDW TAs!!! I had a local TA for a bit and it was horrible to work with him!! so i emailed TA Jill and she has been wonderful, i love her!!!

besides the TAs here are obviously experienced with DWs...i love how Jill was married at Dreams (same resort we are using). It makes me feel like she's been in my shoes and she'll be there for me even though i cant physically go see her. Anytime I have a question (no matter how silly) she answers me right away. can't say enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
I'm working with TA Jill and she's awesome. I live in NY too and she's on the east coast. We haven't gotten down to the payments yet but she has been very responsive. Just click that banner up there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina24 View Post
all of you who've had TA issues should definately try the BDW TAs!!! I had a local TA for a bit and it was horrible to work with him!! so i emailed TA Jill and she has been wonderful, i love her!!!

besides the TAs here are obviously experienced with DWs...i love how Jill was married at Dreams (same resort we are using). It makes me feel like she's been in my shoes and she'll be there for me even though i cant physically go see her. Anytime I have a question (no matter how silly) she answers me right away. can't say enough!

awww, thanks ladies, you're both very sweet!blush2.gif

Here is the link - http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-agents-10706/ - and I added it to my original post too, to keep it neat.

I'm sorry that you think it's a ridiculous rule, and I'm sorry that you didn't get a response, but the fact remains that this is a free forum run by Tammy and she can make any rule she see fit. All she asks is that out of respect for the owner of the forum, to please not advertise for other TA's. Honestly, I don't think it's too much to ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholthof View Post
Seriously? Thats an actual rule?? So even though the girl ASKED for suggestions for reliable TA's, we are only allowed to tell her about the BDW ones?

I'm sorry if I broke any rules - but that's a little ridiculous.

It's not a ridiculous rule.

The BDW TA's work very hard for not only their clients but the forum as a whole. Why should they lose their business to other TA's who are not apart of this forum environment or work for free? Makes perfect sense to me.

We used Tammy Host as our travel agent and she had the best rates, even better than any internet travel booking sites. Plus not having to worry if anything went wrong or arrange shuttles is a definite plus in my books. She always got back to me in a time friendly manner.

I would recommend any of the BDW TA's in a heart beat and know they are reliable and give amazing service! Without a doubt they get my vote.

MskenyaF I hope your TA woes end soon. Nothing worse than not being able to build that relationship with your TA. I wouldn't be too happy if my emails or calls were ignored or not returned in a friendly manner. I know that's one of my biggest pet peeves and in owing my own business I make it a top priority.

I'm another satisfied BDW TA customer. I love TA Jennifer and highly recommend her. Honestly, she's been so helpful throughout this whole process. I don't know what I would do without her but I do know I would be a ton more stressed.

Good luck!

Awwww..thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super19 View Post
I'm another satisfied BDW TA customer. I love TA Jennifer and highly recommend her. Honestly, she's been so helpful throughout this whole process. I don't know what I would do without her but I do know I would be a ton more stressed.

Good luck!

the rules are not ridiculous! you are given the ability to use this forum for free and Tammy Host supports the entire thing, she can make up whatever rules she wants to...if you don't like them, feel free to go elsewhere.

I would like to reiterate many of the responses. The TA on the site seem to be great to work with.

I'm using Maureen and she's been prompt and helpful in all our correspondances. Still several months away but I'm getting very excited for the wedding and trip. I had always booked my own trips online and have not had problems but have family members who would or could not do this so I opted to have someone else manage this for me.

dont worry you are not alone....I went to 5-6 TAs before I finally found a good one,she isnt even in our province but has been the best one yet....

everyone else would do exactly what you said, would never get back to us..