Photo

real touch flowers, enchanting memories

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#51 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
  • 247 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:42 AM

FYI: I carried my real touch bouquet in my hand when I traveled to my destination wedding. My mother-in-law took them home in her suitcase and they arrived home just fine (to my pleasant surprise).

#52 SusanJeff2008

SusanJeff2008
    • 160 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

Thanks! I found their website online a couple of weeks ago and its good to here good things about them.

#53 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:16 AM

I went to Enchanting Memories on Sat. to meet with Debbie.  I went in with a bouquet in mind and after seeing her work and being able to touch the real touch flowers I have totally changed my mind on the flowers that I will be using.  Debbie was so helpful making suggestions of what would work with my colour scheme. I left a deposit for her to start putting some ideas together for me.  I have no doubt in my mind that my flowers will look amazing. I will post pictures when I receive them. 

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#54 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
        • 247 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

@sunstarsmoon - That is so funny as the same thing happened to me. I visited Debbie with a couple of bouquet pics and did something totally different based on what I saw in her flower studio.

I loved my bouquet and I am sure you will love yours!

#55 SusanJeff2008

SusanJeff2008
          • 160 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:56 PM

I can't see the pic yet but I will be coming back when I have enough posts. Its so nice to have info about Canadian vendors! Thanks.

#56 SusanJeff2008

SusanJeff2008
            • 160 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

I'm new to this but does anyone know if there are any threads with lists of Canadian vendors etc...? I was just wondering because I've been reading though threads for weeks and I haven't really seen anything like that. It would be nice to have it all in a couple of places besides all the wonderful threads. I don't really know if this would work or not but I would like to know what you guys think. Thanks

#57 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
              • 247 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

I have never seen a list of Canadian vendors on this site but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Great idea!

#58 Avens

Avens
                • 576 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:14 AM

I'm really thinking of going with these ladies (I talked to Debbie on the phone, she's wonderful) but I'm really not feeling their green cymbidium orchid.  It has a weird bit sticking out (which might not matter, but I'm finishing my degree in botany, and I KNOW that isn't supposed to be there).  Anyone get those orchids with them, and have any photos to share? 

The photo of their orchid they sent me - and then the one Bloom Bridal sent me.  I'm thinking I might go with Bloom because of the orchid, as that is the main part of my bouquet (and the reason I'm doing real touch, to make sure I have them).

DSC00781.JPG

Green Cym.jpg

#59 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                  • 2,233 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:46 AM

P6250010.JPG

These are my real touch flowerrs I received from Enchanting Memories. I just loved them. I highly recommend using them. Debbie and Pat were great to work with and very accomodating. I meet with Debbie sometime last winter just to view the actual flowers and see some of her work. I was very impressed and ordered my flowers on the spot.  They are very easy to get a hold of and return my emails promptly. If I had to rate their service and quality of work out of 10 I would give them a 10 plus plus plus!   I received 1 brides bouquet, 1 MOH, 1 BM , 3 boutineers, 2 wrist corsages, 3 hair flowers, loose flowers for the cake.  I just postedt a few here.

here is their email address P6250009.JPG

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#60 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                    • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:12 AM

thanks for the link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users