when to send out STDs

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#61 Bianca

• 1,057 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:24 AM

I would send them out ASAP. The more notice the better
    19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!

#62 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

I don't think a year in advance is too early when you are planning a trip.

also try the forum search this question has been asked and answered many times.

BTW, your ring is beautiful!

#63 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:30 AM

Thanks for all the help. I need to get on it ASAP! Thanks MsShelley for the compliment. You are too sweet!

#64 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:47 AM

I don't think it's ever TOO early to send out STD's for a DW... The more notice your guests have the better

#65 cdc0427

• 330 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:52 AM

Girl, they should've been sent yesterday. Are you going through a travel agent for your guest? If so, I would have all that info on them.

#66 MNSam

• 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

We sent ours out 19 months before our wedding! But we had the advantage (in some ways) of a long engagement :)

I would send them out ASAP

#67 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:17 PM

We plan on booking the wedding in january and sending the STD's out in february. We are including an RSVP tear off for people to let us know if they are intending on coming...and are putting down that we need these back by the end of March. And then going to book the holiday for everyone at the one time in the TA's in April!

#68 nicmicj

• 244 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

You should send them now. I am trying to get a date finalized so I can get mine sent out and my wedding is in July 2009. I will be sending mine out in November.

#69 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

Thanks so much! As soon as I get my final list I will order and send them. I really love Anny's work.

#70 lizzie287

• 21 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:02 PM

How early do you need to send Save The Dates? I think it would be a really good idea to send them as well as invitations, I just don't know what the "rule" is there ... We are getting married October 2009. We've pretty much decided a week to be away, but I'm reluctant to guarantee is, just because, honestly, I've never booked a trip on my own so I don't know if anything can go wrong with the dates .... So being that it's 11 months away, is it too soon to send save the dates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users