Photo

Le Kliff Location

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 melodyv

melodyv
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

We have been looking for something other than a "hotel" style wedding and came across "Le Kliff", it looks like the perfect setting for us and our guests. I'm awaiting an email from the owner with info about what they can offer but the pictures look amazing and I've found some reviews on "trip advisor", as always some are favorable while others are not....will keep you all posted as to the info we receive....I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one!!!!

#2 **Kat**

**Kat**
    • 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

My parents going to PV quite a bit and always love going to Le Kliff! They wanted me to get married there too but it just wasnt big enough. Great location though!

#3 Darci

Darci
      • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

I am booked at Le Kliff for November 26, 2010. So far Carlos Guzman, the Sales Manager has been great with answering mails. I really liked this place because of the low deposit.

We have agreed to pay 70 USD a head for 6 hours site rental includes use of terrace for ceremony, sound system, corkage fee (I bring my own booze) and a 3 course served meal. They will do basic decore in white for that price and lend 20 chairs for ceremony. After that you start paying rental fees for extras or changes.

I am local of PV so I think I got a local price. They charge 80-90 a head for foreigns coming down but the quote set up is completely different. They offer a 2 hour premium open bar and welcome cocktail.

Ask me whatever you need I will give you as much info as possible.

Darci

#4 anita09

anita09
        • 156 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:55 PM

I've seen the pictures of the weddings at Le Kliff on their website......the view is absolutely amazing! Good luck!

#5 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:45 PM

Just thought I'd refresh this thread. We ate at Le Kliff the week before our wedding and it was terrific!! They had a really good 3-course prix fixe meal for just under 300 pesos (under $30 US). And we walked around the property a bit as well. Gorgeous place to watch the sunset & would be a beautiful place to get married!

Here are a few pics
            Click the image to open in full size.

stairs going down to the ceremony site

sunset at le kliff

ceremony site (grassy knoll area). It's a pretty bad shot - sorry!

And perhaps my favorite part about the restaurant - they have a "pet" coatimundi running around the property (in the racoon family). He's so super cute &, although he's pretty timid, will practically eat out of your hand if you give him treats.

#6 Naye84

Naye84
            • 59 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:13 PM

All I can say is these pictures or any really, don't give this location justice. It is absolutely beautiful there. I was just married there on the 12th and loved it!!

#7 gigiram77

gigiram77
              • 43 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

I just got married there this month and I highly recommend it! I was also unsure because of the mixed reviews, I was particularly worried about the food. And

it was amazing! Carlos was so awesome and helpful. I bought down all the decor I wanted and tablecloths (to match my colors) and he set everything right up.

Teh food was so delicious (we had steak/chicken/fish opetions) and it was yummy. We also had open bar and he arranged for us to have firedancers. We loved it.

The only complaint we had was the DJ, he kind of didn't know how to mix the songs well together and he went out of his way to ask us for a tip at the end of the night.

Other than that, I loved our wedding at Le Kiff!!!

#8 melodyv

melodyv
                • 25 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:19 PM

Glad you had such a beautiful wedding at Le Kliff............we are looking forward to ours as well, did you supply the DJ a song list or did he just play his own???

#9 gigiram77

gigiram77
                  • 43 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:39 PM

I supplied my own song list and the DJ played off of that.

Here's some pixs from Le Kliff.

Attached Files

#10 melodyv

melodyv
                    • 25 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

Wish I could download and look at your pics.................glad you had a great experience at Le Kliff!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users