Photo

Majestic Colonial Info

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#111 ali0284

ali0284
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

the basic set up includes the white chair covers. you can pay for the sashes at $5/each, but you can get sashes a lot cheaper online. I'm going to buy mine online, and bring them with me.

i'd go here, they have great prices:
    wedding linens direct home page
    ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#112 brendali.caban

brendali.caban
    • 51 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:57 PM

Really? 5 bucks a sash, wow. I am assuming if you bring one set of sashes, they will also use those at the reception?

#113 ali0284

ali0284
      • 226 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

Haha that's what I said when I heard $5! I did ask them that and they will move it from the ceremony to the reception for you.
        ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#114 brendali.caban

brendali.caban
        • 51 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

Thank you!!! Lol, I was wondering....I guess this means I need to get some table runners. I wonder, we want the outdoor terrace, I wonder if they include the lanterns, or we have to bring them....? Plus those prettywhite cottony things flowing from the top?

#115 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
          • 121 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:42 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by brendali.caban
            Ladies, I cant seem to get an answer regarding this..
            does the hotel put the white covers for you at the ceremony/reception with sashes?
            Or do you have to bring white covers/sashes?
            In all the reception/ceremony pictures, they show basic set ups, all with white covers and sashes, albeit in limited colors...
            Hi,

I have been under the impression that the hotel provides the white chair covers and you have to rent or bring your own sashes. They told me that since I am bringing my own sashes that I should have someone from my wedding party help the coordinator put them on the chairs. I hope this helps!

#116 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
            • 121 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:45 AM

Has anyone used the resort DJ at the Majestic (Elegance)? He seems like the most reasonable option for a DJ thus far but I have yet to hear anything about him....

Thanks!

#117 QCbride

QCbride
              • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:28 AM

Hi Girls!

I'm actually getting married at the Majestic in just 6 weeks!! I was wondering if anyone knew if for the "walk down the aisle" whether the Majestic offers us a CD player or an Ipod dock? Wondering if I should make an old school mix cd of put it on my friend's Ipod.

If anyone knows that would be SO great!! Thank you!!

#118 YIweddings

YIweddings
                • 173 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by QCbride
                  Hi Girls!

I'm actually getting married at the Majestic in just 6 weeks!! I was wondering if anyone knew if for the "walk down the aisle" whether the Majestic offers us a CD player or an Ipod dock? Wondering if I should make an old school mix cd of put it on my friend's Ipod.

I'm not going there until next year but I think you can rent a sound system for $250 that has a cd player and ipod dock. I'm sure someone else can confirm for sure.
                  Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#119 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
                  • 280 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by QCbride
                    Hi Girls!

sound system is included in the wedding fee they charge and you can use a cd or an ipod

#120 QCbride

QCbride
                    • 27 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

Ahh very helpful, thank you!

Would you know if we can keep this sound system for the whole evening (in case we want to return to the Gazebo later and have some music?)

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users