Laura & Michael's 777 wedding slideshow/pro pics

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

great pictures!!!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#12 LisaG

• VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

Oh Yah!!!!! I LOVE them!!! You look beautiful!! Looks like everything turned out perfect! So excited So excited!!

#13 jpkw

• VIP Member
      • 1,650 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

Beautiful pictures! Congrats! Can't wait to see more.

#14 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

Laura, those pics are beautiful and I'm not just saying that because my husband took some of them. I absolutley loved your dress and necklace. And the pic of Jude was absolutely adorable. I really wish we could have had that drink together. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!
          <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#15 PaulaV

• VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

Can't wait to see more pictures!

(I went and bought my shell today - thanks for tell us how you made it :) )

#16 cessyboston

• VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:44 PM

beautiful...thanks for sharing
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#17 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

Yay Laura!! You're back! Looks like everything was wonderful, your dress was so pretty and you look beautiful!

#18 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:04 PM

Beautiful! I love your dress and it looked like a perfect day!

#19 -Kate-

• VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:11 PM

You look amazing!!!! Love the necklace!

#20 laura b

laura b
                    • 334 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:54 AM

Karen, meeting you and Jay (recognizing you on the balcony like a crazy stalker!) was one of the high points of the trip, seriously!

To my Michael B/Dreams/weim twin: the necklace was seriously a jumble of about five that I got from Claire's and (gasp!) WalMart. And yes, I do believe WalMart is evil.

To my bloodhound connection: I nearly adopted about 18 dogs while I was in Tulum. Have these dogs ever heard of abstinence?

And to everyone, thanks for all the kind words. Even though I was about to pass out most of the time (and had to have a shot in the a$$ of phenergan administered by my FMIL while I was getting ready), I was so happy with everything and wouldn't have done anything differently. Except maybe skipped the sashimi the night before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users