Photo

Pashmina Order

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#111 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:09 AM

Yaay... thanks again loveisintheair, I got my package yesterday and I love the fuchsia one (for myself)!
    http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#112 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
    • 344 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

I am so happy everything worked out. All have been shipped and I have contacted Joseph about the missing Pashmina's and he is uppose to ship when he returns. I am happy it worked out for most but sad about the one. I leave on Wednesday for my wedding and wanted to make sure everyone got their order.

#113 cali2010

cali2010
      • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

Thank you loveisintheair for taking the time to organize this! I really love the fuschia one too!!

Best wishes for a most wonderful wedding!!

#114 punkie569

punkie569
        • 255 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

Just received mine yesterday and I love them. Really impressed with the quality of them. Can't wait to the get the 2 I was missing from the supplier. Only wish I had gotten myself a few...lol

I'm just sorry I missed loveisintheair before she left for her wedding. I hope she's having a great time!
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#115 jennifer769405

jennifer769405
          • 152 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

I got my pashminas and I'm really happy with them!! I know my guests are going to love them!! Thanks again for organizing this and I hope you had an awesome wedding :)

#116 japonick

japonick
            • 78 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

Hi! I just ordered my pashminas from Pioneer group online. They were $27 & $28 a dozen. I got a dozen of silver (27) and a dozen fuschia/pink (2 becuase they aren't solid color. I was really nervous because they asked for my credit card in the email. I called my discover card and they said it was covered if there was an unusual charges. All worked out fine! THe pashminas are lovely. Each is packaged in plastic and labeled pashmina. They are a really great price--$2.25 each!

#117 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
              • 376 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

Just a further warning for anyone doing this in the future...
                I STILL do not have the correct order.
                I am reiterating my first warning to those of you skeptical of this to NOT do a group order unless you are prepared to be disappointed.
                I spent $116 on these and still do not have what I ordered, and I'm leaving in 2 weeks for the shower I was supposed to give these out for.

Not happy at all.

#118 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
                • 376 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

I am sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to update everyone if anyone cares that I did finally receive replacement pashminas.
                  It was cut pretty close to the day I had to leave for the shower (I left on Saturday and got the box Friday night). However, I did end up with them in my possession, so that's the good news.

Despite Joseph being able to help me out in the end (and I do appreciate that), I would still not recommend people do this. If you order straight from the site, you can still get a good deal and will be less likely to end up in a pickle.

Just my two cents.

#119 melisamoeyer

melisamoeyer
                  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 04:14 AM

REAL 100% Pashmina Facts... NAVYASFASHION

1. Special Lusture
                    2. Long fine fibers
                    3. The fibers are 12 to 18microns thick
                    4. Light in weight
                    5. Soft to give natural warmth
                    6. Skin feels luxurious after wearing Pashmina shawl
                    7. The natural colors combination attracts customers.

Home of Pashmina – The Real Pashmina - http://www.navyasfashion.com/pashmina-scarves/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users