I just got quoted $175 including makeup, plus a book. This girl is out of Kitchener and is fairly new to bodouir but her pics are excellent! She's definitely the cheapest one I've heard of! She'll come to your house if you can't make it to the studio or you pay her $60/girl for a hotel room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarnes04 View Post
When did you give it to your FI? The night before the wedding or the day of? I was thinking it would be a fun bachelor night present
...obviously for his eyes only, LOL... not for his friends to see :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbmach View Post
I just got quoted $175 including makeup, plus a book. This girl is out of Kitchener and is fairly new to bodouir but her pics are excellent! She's definitely the cheapest one I've heard of! She'll come to your house if you can't make it to the studio or you pay her $60/girl for a hotel room.
That sounds like an amazing price... who is the photographer?

The boudoir photographers I'm looking into starts at $500 and goes up to $2500, but they have a full service studio (hair, makeup, costumes)... so it might be worth the $$? Gotta take pics while I'm still kinda young and losing weight for the wedding!

I live in the DC area and have been looking around at prices. So far I have seen as low as $200 just for the shoot, plus make-up and album, up to $500 for the shoot plus the extras. The higher prices ones seem to have better websites and look a little nicer. I feel like this is something where spending a little extra would pay off, you definitely want someone professional, so I might spring for it, totally not in my original budget but oh well, he will love it. I was planning on giving it to him the night before the wedding, we will be in separate hotel rooms. I figure it will give him something to think about while he is sleeping alone wink.gif

Is anyone doing their own make-up? I was considering this but am a little nervous about it not looking good. What about false eyelashes? I saw a photographer highly recommend these, but I am not a big fan...

Thanks ladies, this has been helpful!