Photo

TTD Hidden Worlds

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mykidsmomtx

mykidsmomtx
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Has anyone done the TTD or wedding package at Hidden Worlds? Any feedback would be great!

#2 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

We did our TTD at Hidden Worlds and they were amazing to work with here is a thread on it. http://bestdestinati....cenotes-37130/
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
      • 600 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

I did. We had taken our group through the day before and they allowed us to do a ttd session for $40. It worked out really well for us since we got there when they first thing on a Thursday morning when they had first opened and no one came down into the cenote for 3 hours.

I'm not sure what the name of the cenote was, but it's the first one on their tour and it has a zipline into it. Do you have any specific questions?

#4 mizpriya

mizpriya
        • 268 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

I have questions if you could help me out please?

Originally Posted by Destination Scout 

I did. We had taken our group through the day before and they allowed us to do a ttd session for $40. It worked out really well for us since we got there when they first thing on a Thursday morning when they had first opened and no one came down into the cenote for 3 hours.

I'm not sure what the name of the cenote was, but it's the first one on their tour and it has a zipline into it. Do you have any specific questions?

#5 uhaft

uhaft
          • 102 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

How far from Cancun is this place and how did you get there? So you don't have to pay full price of an excersion if you are just taking TTD pictures? Do you have more pictures of the place?  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users