I did. We had taken our group through the day before and they allowed us to do a ttd session for $40. It worked out really well for us since we got there when they first thing on a Thursday morning when they had first opened and no one came down into the cenote for 3 hours.

I'm not sure what the name of the cenote was, but it's the first one on their tour and it has a zipline into it. Do you have any specific questions?

I have questions if you could help me out please?

Originally Posted by Destination Scout View Post

I did. We had taken our group through the day before and they allowed us to do a ttd session for $40. It worked out really well for us since we got there when they first thing on a Thursday morning when they had first opened and no one came down into the cenote for 3 hours.

I'm not sure what the name of the cenote was, but it's the first one on their tour and it has a zipline into it. Do you have any specific questions?

How far from Cancun is this place and how did you get there? So you don't have to pay full price of an excersion if you are just taking TTD pictures? Do you have more pictures of the place?  Thanks!