Photo

Did anyone use a makeup artist in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 HeatherDelG

HeatherDelG
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

Rashel Edwards is the BEST in all of Jamaica!! I highly recommend using her, she's well known by all of the resorts. Her email is makeupartistry1@hotmail.com

#22 stefadile

stefadile
    • 192 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
    • LocationIreland

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

I've booked Queenbee (Debra Barrett) to do my hair/make-up, and 2 BM's. I'll be having a trial before the wedding day, not really sure what I'd like yet. Probably natural enough, I'm not much of a make-up person.

#23 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

Rashel Edwards is the BEST in all of Jamaica!! I highly recommend using her, she's well known by all of the resorts. Her email is makeupartistry1@hotmail.com

I've heard nothing but fabulous reviews of Rashel. Everyone I've ever seen post here that used her absolutely loved her!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#24 dewi44

dewi44
    • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

I used Peter-Gaye Rose from Pretty Faces. www.prettyfaces23.blogspot.com/?m=1 and her hair stylist, Alicia, created this look

Attached Files

Edited by dewi44, 10 July 2014 - 07:00 PM.

#25 itswrightsc

itswrightsc
      • 38 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 19, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios
      • LocationCharleston,SC

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

@dewi44 can you post a pic or ur FB name the link sent me to notification.. Thanks have not decided who will do my hair and wedding in 9 days!

#26 dewi44

dewi44
      • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

Here's her FB page. https://www.facebook.com/prettyfacesjm

Edited by dewi44, 10 July 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#27 itswrightsc

itswrightsc
        • 38 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 19, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios
        • LocationCharleston,SC

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

@dewi44since thanks... I want my cuz(more like a sis) to do my make but need someone to do my hair and not sure about the spa as I have seen pic from them...

#28 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
        • 179 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
        • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

Thanks for sharing. I found her on facebook. She does great work from what I can see. 

#29 helenk

helenk
        • 268 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
        • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

I was just going to use the resort person. I read a review where they had used her and the makeup looks gorgeous in the pictures! Anyone know Rashel Edwards' pricing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#30 stefadile

stefadile
        • 192 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 30, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Negril , Jamaica
        • LocationIreland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

I was just going to use the resort person. I read a review where they had used her and the makeup looks gorgeous in the pictures! Anyone know Rashel Edwards' pricing?
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure of her prices, but I have seen people post them in other topics, found this from suggestions on make up artist in Jamaica

I just contacted her. It would be a 100 travel fee, then instead of paying the 300 vendor fee she would stay there for 260. Then 75 for makeup. If u want hair also she has to bring anither person then would be 300 to stay and 75 for hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users