Sign in to follow this  
CanadaDiva

Melia CaribeTropical Brides!

Do any of you ladies have information on the wedding packages & prices? I couldnt find anything on their website. I am trying to decide between a few different resorts & it's going to come down to how much the wedding is going to cost. Thanks for your help!

Alliecat023@yahoo.com

Hey ladies. I was originally planning to have my wedding at Majestic Colonial, but their prices are crazy. Is anyone having a private reception at the Melia? I have around 35-40 people coming so if anyone has pricing info please let me know. Thanks so much!! Congrats to everyone!!

i heard the photographers at Melia Caribe Tropical are amazing! Arrecife Studio is very mentioned by the wedding coordinators at the Melia Caribe Tropical, Paradisus Palma Real and Paradisus Punta Cana, they mentioned to make my pictures with Kara.

@ FutureMrsG521- I sent an email with my wire confirmation, then received the reply email that my date had been reserved. I was nervous as well, and I waited about a week before contacting anyone. I'm sure they have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliecat023 View Post
Do any of you ladies have information on the wedding packages & prices? I couldnt find anything on their website. I am trying to decide between a few different resorts & it's going to come down to how much the wedding is going to cost. Thanks for your help!

Alliecat023@yahoo.com
Yea, the price will be the deciding factor for us as well. If anyone has info or pics please email me at jerzyshortstuf@yahoo.com

Also, someone mentioned mosquito's? Did anyone have a problem with that?