Photo

Hello from another Newbie! Also some questions...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 nadler

nadler
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

Hello, I was happy to find this site! I'll be a groom getting married at the Zoetry in Riviera Maya. I had a couple of questions.

I didn't notice a search function on the site, am I just missing it? That would help me from asking a bunch of questions that have been answered before, like these :)

We are having trouble deciding how to word the fact that people must stay at our hotel to attend the wedding. Our hotel is more expensive than others they could stay at, but it is well worth the money if they are able to afford it. We just aren't sure how to word it nicely. I assume it is fairly standard to have to stay at the destination hotel for at least one night to attend a destination wedding, or is that incorrect?

Also any band recommendations for Cancun/Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen would be great. We are looking into Kiko and Carlos and Hits Band right now.

Thanks very much!!
    Eric

#2 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
    • 344 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

Enjoy Your planning. This is a great resource. Be sure to search the threads.

#3 baj

baj
      • 1,555 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:08 PM

congrat's & welcome to the forum

#4 riokayak

riokayak
        • 175 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

Welcome to the forum. On the top right, you'll see "logout", the search is just to the left of that. You need to be logged in to see it... I think.

Congrats on the wedding!

#5 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
          • 335 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your wedding! Most All Inclusive resorts allow guests from outside of the hotel come for the wedding if they purchase a day pass. You may want to ask if that is an option for your guests. Good luck planning!

#6 2010 St. Lucia Bride

2010 St. Lucia Bride
            • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

Welcome Eric! You can search through all the forum (on the very top of your screen there's a tool bar that has a search button) or you can search in each individual forum category (the search button is located on the right, right above the sticky notes.) Hope this helps!

#7 sunshine9587

sunshine9587
              • 14 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

Welcome : )

In your invites let them know that it is "your hope" that all guests will lodge together so it will be easier to plan events. : )

#8 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                • 2,667 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:16 PM

Hi,
                Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your planning!

#10 mslis007

mslis007
                  • 159 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

Hi and welcome! We want our guests to stay at our resort too, so we are saying "we encourage you to stay with us at"... i hope it works. I am also using a travel agent so we are providing her info on the invite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users