Bathing suit options for the 'well endowed'

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Debs

• VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

Mother Nature (and my mother!) blessed/cursed me in the chest department, and I'm at a loss to find bathing suits that offer me the support I need without buying a gigantic bathing suit.

I'm a size 10, but I'm a 36DDD sometimes larger if I gain weight, and I can't be the only one that has had difficulty.

Anyone have any online suggestions or shops? I'm going to PC in April and don't want to give everyone a show.

#2 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

If you're planning any trips to Toronto, I would recommend Melmira. They specialize in bathing suits for larger chests. Their stuff is cute, sexy, etc. whatever you are looking for and more importantly supportive. The bathing suits go by bra sizing

#3 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

You might have some luck on Land's End website. They have separates you can buy in different sizes.
        Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#4 Debs

• VIP Member
        • 7,104 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:16 AM

Thanks for those selections I'll check them out. I'm in TO periodically, so I will for sure check them out Cindy!

#5 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:09 AM

I think you will really like it. Its a little pricey but the suits are fantastic and they will help you find ones that look amazing on you.

#6 Sylvie143

• 181 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

You can try Bella Forma they specialize in cute swimwear and bra's for the lucky big busted women!

Check it out they have some really cute stuff!

Bella Forma Pretty Big Bras & Swimwear in Large Bra Cup Sizes D to K

#7 McToasty

• 170 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

Sigh. I'm a 32A and envy you. haha.. if only you could share. Hope you find a bra that makes you feel sexy. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users