Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#751 Linhy

Linhy
  • 237 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:17 PM

Mischaka Omg!! I love your STD!!!! It's REALLY REALLY CUTE! You did a wonderful job in selecting something like that.

#752 Linhy

Linhy
    • 237 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

Mischaka!! It looks really really cute!!!!! It's amazing!!! keep it up! I know the feeling with being frustrated with all the time and effort you put into. I went through the same thing!!!

#753 Linhy

Linhy
      • 237 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

So it got me thinking about the water bottle thermal mug.. It got me thinking is it even practical for people to even use it I mean it'll be something nice for them to use on their own. But who is really going to reuse it at the resort. I mean I want to still give it them where they can use it anytime.

#754 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
        • Banned
        • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Linhy
          So it got me thinking about the water bottle thermal mug.. It got me thinking is it even practical for people to even use it I mean it'll be something nice for them to use on their own. But who is really going to reuse it at the resort. I mean I want to still give it them where they can use it anytime.
          well, the staffs at the resort wash the mug every time u order a drink, so your guests can re-use it over and over without getting their hands dirty...
          as for re-use it after your wedding, then it takes efforts. Just like driving a Hybrid car, you won't save a lot on gas if you drive it like a conventional car. It takes a certain efforts to adapt to the right habit.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#755 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mischaka
            thanks ladies!!! but i'm soooooooooo frustrated right now!!! Because i'm printing and cutting...I didn't see that 5 pages into my 30 page printing...the ink runs out. I'm so ticked my head hurts. and I JUST changed the ink. I can't finish these tonight cause I'll end up not doing them at all.
            Mischaka,
            Don't give up! U can do it! Bon Courage!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#756 Linhy

Linhy
            • 237 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:00 AM

Very good point bonnie!!!! thanks!!!

#757 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:13 AM

Mischaka... Your STD's are absolutly fantastic :-) They look brilliant! WOW, So impressed with your skills.. Well done you

x

#758 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:07 AM

Mischaka - They are great!!!! Well done you! Awww stay with it you will be so happy once they are done! Things like that always happen to me and i get a right headache (printer breaking, ink running out, not lined up right etc) but when you have finished you will feel so satisfied! They really are lovely!!

I'm not doing STD's but now our AHR is confirmed i've been playing around with the layout and wording of the invites. I'm going to pop to Hobbycraft in the next few weeks see what takes my fancy and have a little play around with doing them but i have plenty of time for that :o)

Josietoms - yes give it a test run for us, hee hee! The restaurant is stunning!

Nicyx - TA's near me are now saying the same as yours "summer 2011 prices out soon".......... can't come soon enough for us ah! ;o) lol

#759 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:09 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tennyt1
                    I think I'm ready to book my wedding!!! (I have said this about one thousand time over the past 3 weeks) This is very nerve racking. But I am enjoying it anyway. Does that make me wierd. oh well. Wish me luck!
                    Good luck, let us know how you get on... (and no your not weird, lol)

#760 Julie2011

Julie2011
                    • 60 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:49 AM

Linhy,
                      You should check out Bubba Kegs. They are very popular to bring to Mexico and come in different colours and sizes. However, they are kinda big to pack along with you- I think I will do them for the men only cause they are usually the big drinkers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users