Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#401 Linhy

Linhy
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:30 AM

who was it that was working with vacation beach bum? I am working with this travel agent and she is amazing! anyone else is using it? I think I am getting closer to locking down prices and about to make a deposit.

#402 Linhy

Linhy
    • 237 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:23 AM

Thanks everyone!!! I am excited for you all too. I sure did I got my veil with it too!! I can't wait to see everyone else dresses!

#403 Linhy

Linhy
      • 237 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:14 AM

fsuambs- I cannot stop eyeing on your ring! It's so pretty and blue!! each time I come on here!

#404 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:04 AM

Wow lots to catch up on. i love it!!!!!!

Cjb0arder13 - can't wait to see your invites.....

Linhy - Your dress is lovely. I bet you look a million dollars in it! It's so exciting isn't it!!! And getting that little bit closer to putting your deposit down is great news!! Whoop whoop it's all happening!

I'm not having a veil, don't know why really. I do like them but i just dont think it's really me... if you get what i mean!

Hen Party/Bachelorette Party. I am having 2!!! Greedy i know but hay you only get married once right? So i may as well make the most of it.. My friend had 3, ha ha ha!!! I'm having one in the UK. This will probably be a night stay over at a spa hotel. Treatments in the afternoon, back to rooms, dress up Glitz 'n' Glam then a meal and cocktails. I'm not really into strippers either. I'm not against them for other ppl but i would be sooooo embarrassed i just wouldn't like it personally. After cocktails there is the option of going onto a club for a boogie but i'm leaving this open and just gonna see how the night flows! My sister is arranging this!! Then in Mexico we are having a girls night out to Coco Bongo's! I cannot wait!!! The boys will probably do the same thing! We can take it in turns to have the kiddies!

One of my friends went on a hen weeked just last weekend and said she had a great time. They had pole dancing lessons within their weekend which sounds like fun!!

#405 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:07 AM

Nicyx - That's a hard one living so far apart.... how about something in the middle? Or your girlies could travel up and have a night stay over? Make more of a weekend of it? x

#406 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
            • 235 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:04 AM

Linhy, I love your dress, so pretty.

I’m with Mischaka on belonging to a bunch of sites. The one advice my sister told me about wedding plan was to buy one magazine and join one website.
              ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#407 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:12 PM

hahaha...I can see u girls aren't into strippers. Hey, I am from Montreal, and for some reasons (maybe the french influence), we have a lot of strip joints here, so it's like a tradition to stop by one for bachelor or bachelorette party. It was so funny that one time, we found out that one of the popular male stripper at the joint has a MSc of Finance, and he too was studying for CFA exams.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#408 Linhy

Linhy
                • 237 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:28 PM

michelle2011 thanks!! You are so sweet! Do you have a picture of your dress yet?
                  It does feel good!! 

Ceecee thanks!!!

#409 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

OK Girls, I just got an promo email from Davids' Bridal, they will do a $99 dress sale from March 6 to March 22, I think it is a good opportunity to get a dress for the TTD session!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#410 michelle2011

michelle2011
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

Linhy i posted mine a couple of pages back 30 or 31 i think, take a look, tell me what you think.....

Prettypigpig, that is a great price for TTD defo worth those girls getting one to take a look... Good find :o)

It's so lovely being on here and gathering lots of info and ideas off fellow brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users