Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2421 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

Bonnie, you look gorg, really!!! The dress is so unique, the tulle gives it a very ethereal look.

Had to laugh at you setting up the tripod when FI left haha. Reminds me of the day I did the same thing -- only to realize that we have no full length mirror in our house, so I stood on the toilet in the bathroom so I'd be able to see the full view in the mirror above the sink. LOL. Bride standing on toilet bowl. Keepin it classy is what I do best.

#2422 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lindobride14
      Bonnie, you look gorg, really!!! The dress is so unique, the tulle gives it a very ethereal look.

Had to laugh at you setting up the tripod when FI left haha. Reminds me of the day I did the same thing -- only to realize that we have no full length mirror in our house, so I stood on the toilet in the bathroom so I'd be able to see the full view in the mirror above the sink. LOL. Bride standing on toilet bowl. Keepin it classy is what I do best.
      Thanks. LOL, I did the same with my prom dress, except I broke the toilet cover at my parents' house! hahaha...since then..I bought a wood cover instead of a plastic one.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2423 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Melaina
        What a beautiful dress! We finally set the resort/date earlier this month -- March 3. So I can legally participate in this thread!
        Whoo Whoo.... Congrats x Thats great news

#2424 Melaina

Melaina
        • 139 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

I couldn't agree more! Even though my future MIL is a travel agent, finding the right place was SO HARD. Onto the fun and games now though!

#2425 Mischaka

Mischaka
          • 969 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mrsmaxx2b
            Mischaka, why are you changing resorts?

Because I felt very uncomfortable not being able to find much info on Catalonia Playa Maroma. I've search and googled to see how many other brides have had their weddings there, tried to find pictures...anything!! And then when I asked for pictures they sent me pics of one person wedding but just different angles and they were not that great.

#2426 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

My sister said my dress looks like the Sailormoon dress without sleeves! No wonder I love it, I was a big Sailor Moon's fan!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2427 rosieposie

rosieposie
              • 649 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by prettypigpig
                My sister said my dress looks like the Sailormoon dress without sleeves! No wonder I love it, I was a big Sailor Moon's fan!
                you're right! it does! so pretty =)
                i was really into sailor moon too! i think i still have some movies in chinese from way back then.....ooo and totoro too!

#2428 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:07 AM

yay! my first few orders from vistaprint came today! free STDs, pens & totes!
                  i think i might do a 'shoes optional' small lawn sign .... lol, so tempting when they put "FREE" in huge block letters on the emails to you.....

#2429 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
                  • 310 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

Oooh another Sailor Moon fan here! Is it weird that I thought Darien was a total hotty boombotty? He's a cartoon for heaven's sake.

Yes, I'm a weirdo.

#2430 murmel

murmel
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 1,407 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
                    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Melaina
                    What a beautiful dress! We finally set the resort/date earlier this month -- March 3. So I can legally participate in this thread!
                    Congratulations on setting your date!

Bonnie, the dress is stunning! I tried the tripod thing while FI was away, but all the pictures were really blurry. So I'll have to wait for a friend to take some better shots of my dress.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users