Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2031 Nessa682

Nessa682
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:50 AM

Hey ladies just wanted to say that I am really enjoying everyones post.....super helpful. :) I am a April 2011 bride....yeah, so great to say that :) I am from Canada and just started the process of planning. So far I know I am getting married at the Bracelo Maya Palace (just booked).....

So yeah just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to sharing our experiences over the coming months.

Vanessa

#2032 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:18 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle2011
      Nicy i love your new piccie. You looks so summery in that lovely dress! x

Hi All,
      Just thought I'd introduce myself, as I'm another 2011 bride. I've been hanging around the Azul Sensatori thread only so far, as that's where we're having our wedding. But thought this might be a good group of ladies to join too and share ideas and experiences with as I go.

Not sure if I'll be able to fully catch up on all 200+ pages of this thread but I've skimmed through them a bit and I'm sure I'll jump in to the swing of things around here with you ladies quickly enough.

so... Hi! Oh, real name is Kelsey by the way
      Welcome to the thread Kelsey... look foward to hearing about your wedding planning :-) xox

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nessa682
      Hey ladies just wanted to say that I am really enjoying everyones post.....super helpful. :) I am a April 2011 bride....yeah, so great to say that :) I am from Canada and just started the process of planning. So far I know I am getting married at the Bracelo Maya Palace (just booked).....

So yeah just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to sharing our experiences over the coming months.

Vanessa
      Hi there Vanessa, welcome :-) Another Barcelo Palace bride. Congtrats on booking, makes it all real dosent it? :-) xox

#2033 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:05 AM

Hi new brides, lovely to hear from you! There are so many of us now it's great.

The hotel sent me a guest list today to fill out. I'm hoping once that goes back they will "confirm" our wedding date! Yippee it's all happening!

#2034 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:12 AM

Well girls the hot pinks ones arrived and they are to big. I have very narrow feet and they are far to wide for me, so are going back :o(... The silver BM's ones haven't come yet but i'm hoping they will be OK for the girls..watch this space.....x

#2035 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
          • 946 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

Oh Michelle, I love all your shoe drama! It's too cute!

I just bought my sandals for the wedding this past weekend
            Here's a pic...I hope it doesn't turn out huge!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2036 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
            • 946 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:26 AM

not huge at all....really small actually! lol oops!

#2037 Nessa682

Nessa682
              • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:56 AM

Yeah Nicloa it totally does and it is a huge relief. I am now able to focus on more important things like dresses and photography. :) You look great in the flower dress too by the way.

Vanessa

#2038 Nessa682

Nessa682
                • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KathyW
                  Hi Im from Vancouver WA woo!!! woo!!! I forget where Marysville is? Im actually from Portland but moved across the river so now Im in Vancouver :) So fun to find another bride in close proximity :)
                  KathyW I am from Vancouver and lived in Portland for a long time. Great place to live I miss it a lot. Where are you getting married at? Take care.

#2039 msredd3129

msredd3129
                  • 123 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

Hello girls,
                    Just introducing myself...I'm Yolonda and just started planning for may/2011 at the moon palace. All of your post are really helpful.

#2040 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
                    • 310 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KathyW
                      Hi Im from Vancouver WA woo!!! woo!!! I forget where Marysville is? Im actually from Portland but moved across the river so now Im in Vancouver :) So fun to find another bride in close proximity :)
                      Marysville is about 30-40 miles north of Seattle, so pretty far from you down south! I've never actually been to Vancouver, but pass through it all the time on my way down to visit my sister in Oregon (she lives in Eugene). Welcome to the forum!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users