Sign in to follow this  
Christabella

Ordering palm/Rafia fans from Canada?

I was hoping that someone from Canada has had experience ordering palm/rafia fans. So many websites do not ship to Canada and if they do, the shipping cost is WILD!

If anyone could give me some advice it would be much appreciated!

Weddingfavours.ca has various fans. I'm not sure if they have what you are looking for, but their shipping is fast, reasonably priced and, since they are based in Ontario, there is no surprise customs fees.

Good luck :)

I bought some fabulous sandalwood fans from a place in franklin mall by T&T in calgary (less than $1 each). I haven't seen any of the palm ones tho. I ordered parasols from weddingfavours.ca, and they were great.

Michaels also has some pretty fans in the wedding section. White and sandalwood. I thought with the 50% coupon they would be a great price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobin01 View Post
Weddingfavours.ca has various fans. I'm not sure if they have what you are looking for, but their shipping is fast, reasonably priced and, since they are based in Ontario, there is no surprise customs fees.

Good luck :)

oooh thanks for sharing that website...this is exactly what i was looking for. i too was getting frustrated with all the US sites & shipping costs.