Photo

Ordering palm/Rafia fans from Canada?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Christabella

Christabella
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

I was hoping that someone from Canada has had experience ordering palm/rafia fans. So many websites do not ship to Canada and if they do, the shipping cost is WILD!

If anyone could give me some advice it would be much appreciated!

#2 trobin01

trobin01
    • 203 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:45 PM

Weddingfavours.ca has various fans. I'm not sure if they have what you are looking for, but their shipping is fast, reasonably priced and, since they are based in Ontario, there is no surprise customs fees.

Good luck :)

#3 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
      • 417 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

I bought some fabulous sandalwood fans from a place in franklin mall by T&T in calgary (less than $1 each). I haven't seen any of the palm ones tho. I ordered parasols from weddingfavours.ca, and they were great.
        Michaels also has some pretty fans in the wedding section. White and sandalwood. I thought with the 50% coupon they would be a great price.

#4 midnight24

midnight24
        • 754 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by trobin01
          Weddingfavours.ca has various fans. I'm not sure if they have what you are looking for, but their shipping is fast, reasonably priced and, since they are based in Ontario, there is no surprise customs fees.

Good luck :)

oooh thanks for sharing that website...this is exactly what i was looking for. i too was getting frustrated with all the US sites & shipping costs.

#5 Christabella

Christabella
          • 29 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

Thanks for the suggestions! Weddingfavours.ca has the fans I am looking for! I also ordered a parasol from them and am going to attempt to make my own Thank You parasol. Wish me luck!

#6 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
            • 109 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:51 PM

I bought mine from the trash to treasure board on the knot. I've also seen some on craigslist in my area, but I wasn't quick enough to get them. :) Good luck!
              March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
              http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users