Photo

Jake the bachelor

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#11 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

haha this show is awesome....that crazy girl, what is her name? She is psycho! And I want to know who Roslyn slept with on the show staff, anyone know?

#12 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:24 PM

Oh yeah the crazy chic I would be afraid she would choke me in her sleep!
      Oh I forgot my other favs are
      Ella and Elizabeth from Nebraska

I am reading stuff online about Roz but dont see who it was

#13 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

I didn't know that Roz had a kid...I heard it on the radio on my way to work this morning, lol. Apparently she is denying that she actually "slept" with the staff member. She's concerned about her son and how he perceives her. Umm hello Roz?! You shouldn't have put yourself in that situation in the first place

#14 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:44 PM

YAY! I am so glad this thread was started! :)
          I am a Reality Show Junkie, & not afraid to admit it (those who know me from the Big Brother thread can back me up on that! hahahaha)
          I love the Bachelor and I though last night was good, but why oh why were the other girls crying when Roz got the boot? lol Cheer up girls, one of you just got her spot instead of going home :) lol

The whole "they kicked me out because of my son" thing sounds like something she started so she wouldn't look like a big hoe bag on national TV. It makes no sense when other people have kids and talk about them. That one chick when Jason was the Bachelor got to have her Daughter come and visit on one of their dates! I don't think the bachelor prod. care.

I liked Jake last season, but I always felt like he only went on Jillian's season so he can be the Bachelor eventually. Either way, he's hot and I think he's a little more likable so far personality wise (IMO)

Oh & My Fav since she stepped out of the limo is Ali :)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#15 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

Well Well on another thread a lady gave a spoiler and OMG I about shat my pants!!!! Anyways Roz is gone YAY but no the crazy chic needs to go!

#16 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ginalyn
              I didn't know that Roz had a kid...I heard it on the radio on my way to work this morning, lol. Apparently she is denying that she actually "slept" with the staff member. She's concerned about her son and how he perceives her. Umm hello Roz?! You shouldn't have put yourself in that situation in the first place
              I didnt know either!! Crazy crazy! Its all he said she said I totes could see it happening though!

#17 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

Here's the latest:

The Bachelor Host: Contestants Saw Rozlyn with Producer - PEOPLE TV Watch

#18 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOO thanks h-bomb!

#19 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

I watch!! I usually only watch if I see it from the start, and so far with this one I have.

After Ali and Jake's date last night, I was like, that's it! They should just get married now!!

She is my fave ...but that could change. Michelle is psycho!

And I had a feeling Roz was a hoe..... pretty girl though!

#20 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

I watched the show for a little bit last night. He's a hottie that's for sure. I don't know enough about the girls to have a favorite, but the drama always cracks me up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users