Photo

Jake the bachelor

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#101 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
  • 590 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

Actually, not to come to Vienna's defense she did tell Jake! Like on their very first date too! Apparently she was in a long relationship and the guy dumped her... she was very hurt and flew off to Vegas and married some random guy in revenge. That was when she mentioned how her daddy bails her out all the time etc... Anyway, she was very ashamed of it and really wanted him to know. I don't think she's hiding anything. Whatever... she is someone's child and people love her, why can't Jake? LOL

#102 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
    • 590 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

ABC to televise "Bachelor" wedding
      James Hibberd
      Wed, Dec 23 2009LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - ABC is planning another trip down the aisle, as "The Bachelor" couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney will tie the knot next month on the network.

Television

The two-hour "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" is set to air March 8. The event will include the bride's dress fitting, planning for the big day, bachelor and bachelorette parties and the ceremony. Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples and participants will be on the guest list.

ABC and producers Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television have every right to assume a "Bachelor" wedding will draw viewers. After Trista Rehn met Ryan Sutter on "The Bachelorette" in 2002, their wedding on ABC was a ratings smash, drawing more than 17.1 million viewers.

Mesnick and Malaney's vows mark the latest twist in narrative that's extended through a couple of seasons of the "Bachelor" franchise. Mesnick was one of the final two bachelors on DeAnna Pappas' edition of "The Bachelorette." Rejected by Pappas, he became the first single dad on "The Bachelor" and proposed to Melissa Rycroft in the finale, only to change his mind and break up with Rycroft on the air and instead propose to runner-up Malaney.

#103 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
      • 590 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:04 PM

ABC to televise "Bachelor" wedding
        James Hibberd
        Wed, Dec 23 2009LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - ABC is planning another trip down the aisle, as "The Bachelor" couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney will tie the knot next month on the network.

Television

The two-hour "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" is set to air March 8. The event will include the bride's dress fitting, planning for the big day, bachelor and bachelorette parties and the ceremony. Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples and participants will be on the guest list.

ABC and producers Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television have every right to assume a "Bachelor" wedding will draw viewers. After Trista Rehn met Ryan Sutter on "The Bachelorette" in 2002, their wedding on ABC was a ratings smash, drawing more than 17.1 million viewers.

Mesnick and Malaney's vows mark the latest twist in narrative that's extended through a couple of seasons of the "Bachelor" franchise. Mesnick was one of the final two bachelors on DeAnna Pappas' edition of "The Bachelorette." Rejected by Pappas, he became the first single dad on "The Bachelor" and proposed to Melissa Rycroft in the finale, only to change his mind and break up with Rycroft on the air and instead propose to runner-up Malaney.

#104 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by *Heather*
          OMG!

Vienna was married before? And stole $5,000 from her ex-husband's account to pay for her boob job?! Bahahahahahahaha

I didn't either. I can bet you a million dollars she hasn't told Jake that. Her and her wonky eye are both mental.
          Yeah she has a "crazy" eye like from Mr. Deeds LOL
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
          Actually, not to come to Vienna's defense she did tell Jake! Like on their very first date too! Apparently she was in a long relationship and the guy dumped her... she was very hurt and flew off to Vegas and married some random guy in revenge. That was when she mentioned how her daddy bails her out all the time etc... Anyway, she was very ashamed of it and really wanted him to know. I don't think she's hiding anything. Whatever... she is someone's child and people love her, why can't Jake? LOL
          I dont remember this. I will have to go back to that episode.

#105 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
            OH YA, you are right! I totally forgot about that!

#106 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:09 PM

I admint my tv will be recording that wedding!

#107 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

Chris Harrison is defending her now:

News – Bachelor Host: Vienna Is "a Gentle, Loving Woman" – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com

Damage control!

#108 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:04 AM

I mean it could be how the cameras are but really some of this shite she says is as crazy as her eyes!

#109 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                  • 5,521 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

Well girls Im not happy about what I just read when I googled Jake the Bachelor. Too many things going on starting next week that I just dont like. It almost makes me want to stop watching but at the same time its too good not to watch!

ANyone notice how vienna speaks... its so fake and makes me want to barf and rip her hair out.

and rant semi over...

#110 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                    • 829 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

Another week, another dissapointment!! lol, I don't know why I put myself through this show!!! I can't believe she left -- I think she will come back though based on the preview for next week!! ahhhh!! I love Tenley now too! She's so sweet and genuine! And her family is really nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users