Nikki's Planning Pics - 12-5-09 wedding in PV

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#81 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

WOWWWW! This is alll sooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!

#82 MsZ

• 410 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:03 PM

Details, details, details, DETAILS!!! I love them and can't believe all of your hard work! I'm sure it paid off and your guests had to have been WOWed!!! Congrats!

#83 Naye84

• 59 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by nikkigard
        Thanks everyone! If I can help at all, I am more than happy to - I definitely want to "pay it forward" for all the help I received! Here are some of the "templates" I used for the items that were specifically mentioned. Keep in mind I am using the word templates loosely! My DIY work is not an exact science and I would have to mess with things to get them to work a lot of time!

First, I attached the file for the map I used - I just put it in word and then you can edit, resize, add text boxes, arrows, etc. as you wish!

Second, I attached the file I used for the chapsticks. I just bought generic chapsticks that came in packs of two at Dollar tree. I took off the labels (came off easy!) and then printed the attachment out on blank sticker paper from Staples. Then I just cut them out and adhered the sticker label to the chapstick. You may need to resize a little if your chapstick is a bit bigger/smaller. Also, you can ungroup each square and add in your monogram, colors, etc.

Third, I attached the files (one for orange mints, one for blue mints) for the Mints/tic tacs. Again, I just bought generic tic tacs from Dollar Tree. I *think* there were three per pack - they were orange and blue in color so I kinda worked with that theme vs just sticking to my monogram colors. Same process as chapsticks - print out on blank sticker paper from Staples, cut out, and adhere. The tic tac labels were a little trickier to get off - I just did the best I could and even if there was white paper still stuck on, I put the label over it.

Hope this helps! Will post meet the guests in the next entry!

Nikki you are soo awsome for posting that file of the map!! thanks a million for this!!

#84 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

Wow! Everything is amazing. Great work.
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#85 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

You're very talented! All of your DIY projects came out so professional-looking. Good for you!
            Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
            Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
            Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#86 Taghan

• 239 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

Nikki, do you remember who you bought the napkins from on e-Bay??

#87 taratoons

• 123 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

Wow, your planning thread blew my socks off (leaving me with "cold feet" HA!)! You are one DIY Diva, AMAZING! How did you cart all that stuff down to your destination

#88 Jess3414

• 218 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

Wow you were one busy woman before your wedding!! All of that came out GREAT!

#89 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:33 PM

love your vibrant colors!! Good job!
                    35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#90 kate&devon

• 150 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

Great thread! Love the passport invites!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users