Wedding time

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 AnnaBanana

• 376 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

We're looking at something around 6pm also.
    Thanks for the link, Kelie11!

#12 ~Katie~

• 1,225 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:17 AM

we're getting married at 4pm...we did originally decide 3pm (as that's pretty normal for a UK wedding) but then we thought better of it considering the temperature! hopefully 4pm will be much more comfortable and we then get 4 hours before the sun goes down....just as we'll probably be starting our reception :)

#13 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Kelie11
        What time did the sunset for your wedding?
        I'm going to assume this was for me...sorry for the late response.

The sun started setting around 4:30-4:45 and was completely gone by 5. VERY short time frame to fit in a lot of pictures. But the ones we do have with the sunset are breath taking!!!

#14 punkie569

• 255 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by NaM
          We got married at 4 in November and I thought it was a bit too late. 3 or 330 would've been better in my opinion...just for pictures sake. But the temperature was perfect and I had the whole day to relax and get ready.
          This makes me feel so much better. We are getting married in November and we originally had 4pm as our start time but I got worried about the sun setting before I was ready for it to so we changed it to 3pm. Very happy I was able to make that change now.
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#15 miznunu2010

• 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:07 AM

I think it depends on what time they allow you to have a reception. Some of the dinner receptions dont start until later on in the day!

#16 JuneWeddingDreams

• Banned
            • 313 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:10 AM

We are getting married in June and are getting married at 6pm because the sun sets at 730 - this should be perfect for pictures in the background and we wanted to allow our guests to truly enjoy their day without it being too hot by having the wedding too early. Hope this helps!
              Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users