Photo

Yesica at Dreams?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 BVP

BVP
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

You all give the best suggestions... - Have a list of things you want to discuss when you meet. The coordinators at Dreams not only do weddings, but they handle all of the big corporate groups there too. Day by Day is how they need to operate.

We have done many weddings there with them and they always pull it off without a hitch. Yesica is a sweatheart and will handle everything for you perfectly - the only thing is, she won't start focussing on your day until it comes closer.

The girls there work really hard - and love what they do - they just have a lot going on... Don't worry, your wedding will be beautiful!
    m

#12 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:48 AM

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I got a huge email from Yesica about meeting and feel much better about things. I know things will great and can't wait to acutally go down there!

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LALA
        Courtney - When are you meeting with Mariana? We are meeting/tasting at 1:00 on the 4th.
        We're meeting her on the 31st, I think.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lee_Keenan
        It looks like you are going to cabo on the day of my wedding 7/29. I'm getting married at 5pm so stop by and check it out!

Lee
        Oh yay!! Do you mind if I spy on your ceremony? Is it at the gazebo? We get in on the 29th, but I think sometime around 1ish... or 3ish - either way, I should be able to catch it.
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 olisa6

olisa6
        • 125 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:20 PM

My site visit is from July 28th to August 1st. I have Yessica for a WC as well and she is the same way. I figured I'd just ask everything when I get there. I want to do a taste test so I guess I better email her what I want to taste test.
          Lee, I'll probably spy on your wedding as well. Will it be at the Cascada or Oceana? At least I know there will be a wedding there to look at. I was hoping there would be!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users