Yesica at Dreams?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:17 PM

I wanted to see if there was anyone else on here that has Yesica as their WC at Dreams in Cabo. I have sent several emails about our site visit in August about what we needed to do while there and have got emails back but nothing with specifics. Just wanted to see how others were doing with her as their WC. THANKS!!

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:23 PM

Ya, Mariana kind of did the same thing with me. She pretty much told me we can talk about everything while we're there. She sent me a menu to select for our tasting and we set up an appointment, but that's it.

When are you going in August?
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:25 PM

We arrive on August 6th and leave August 10th. She sent me the menu but nothing else....guess I just need to pick things and tell her when we arrive. What are you planning on doing while you are there?

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:32 PM

Aww, you get there the day after I leave! Anyways, I contacted Mariana to specifically set up and appointment with her. I have a STINKLOAD of questions (some of which are obvious, but I want to confirm anyways). I'm hosting my Welcome Dinner there, so I can pretty much arrange everything through Mariana. I'd suggest setting up an appointment with Yesica.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

Hi Jessica,

yes they can be lax but they usually cover everything at the meeting.

I would send yessica an email stating:

1. what time to meet?
          2. what you would like to discuss?
          3. if you want to do a tasting, what items?
          4. any extras that you are considering ie: firedancers, poker night
          5. give pics of anything special you want ie flowers, decor, etc.

some people plan their weddings w/o a site visit and things turn out great.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:03 PM

they are a little vague sometimes- so if you have a questions about ANYTHING make sure you ask because they will not bring it up. but remember this is totally new to you but they do this almost every couple of days so they sort of have the process down- just make sure you come with a list of questions and make sure once you return home you send her a email reviewing and confirming everything you discussed at the meeting so that you will have a written confirmation. HTH!
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#7 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NHPT
              but remember this is totally new to you but they do this almost every couple of days so they sort of have the process down
              That's a good point. To them it might seem like a no-brainer since they do it so often, so they might just assume you know what to expect or what to do. Like I said, for my site visit I have a zillion questions, and a lot of them might seem obvious, but I want to be really sure. Plus, I'm sure once we start talking, some of my questions will get answered.

I really haven't spoken to Mariana too much. We just set up the meeting and the tasting. I told her a had a bunch of questions, and she told me to bring 'em all!

#8 NHPT

NHPT
              • 3,848 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:09 PM

yeah i had a millin questions and she is very helpful- dont worry- it will be perfect- when is your site visit?
                Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#9 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:58 PM

Courtney - When are you meeting with Mariana? We are meeting/tasting at 1:00 on the 4th.

#10 Lee_Keenan

Lee_Keenan
                  • 27 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:30 AM

It looks like you are going to cabo on the day of my wedding 7/29. I'm getting married at 5pm so stop by and check it out!

Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users