Photo

Mrseddy's (long) MOON PALACE REVIEW-11/27/09- HEAVY PICS!!

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#21 avery12

avery12
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

Thank you so much this is so great!

#22 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:47 PM

WOW what an incredibly detailed review!! This will be so helpful to other MP brides. So glad everythign went well and i LOVE your dress! Im off to check out your pics

Congrats!

#23 waltandjean

waltandjean
      • 177 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

Beautiful wedding! And thank you so much for the wonderful review!!

#24 Janelley100

Janelley100
        • 297 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:54 AM

What an incredible review. Thank you so much for sharing.....I'm sure all of us appreciate it more than you know! Congratulations on your wonderful day and wonderful memories!

You looked beautiful! :)

Chelle

#25 jo&delo2010

jo&delo2010
          • 93 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

I'm so excited now! I cant wait!
            Not even rain could ruin my wedding day!

#26 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
            • 762 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:27 AM

Thanks for the review. I've been struggling with the communication but its getting better now. Your wedding was beautiful and thank to your review was are going to do the TTD at the sun too! Thanks again

#27 mrseddy

mrseddy
              • 72 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:19 AM

Hi everyone! I fixed my siggy so that the link to pictures works now. I included pics from my photographer from the wedding day and the TTD session in a photobucket slideshow. I was going to make a slideshow with shutterfly because the pictures can be seen in full screen but the image quality is much much better on photobucket.
                Click thumbnail below for more pictureshttp://i664.photobuc....h_IMG_1303.jpg
                Moon Palace Review

#28 mrseddy

mrseddy
                • 72 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:50 AM

Thanks for your kind words everyone!!

vgirl17, we had 2 tables of 10, 2 tables of 8 a table of 7 and then our "head" table of 2.
                  We had 5 people back out 2 weeks before so we had to reshuffle and rather than force people to sit together just to fill out tables, we made the tables fit to the guests. We wanted them to have fun!!
                  Moon Palace Review

#29 cwelch

cwelch
                  • 115 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:31 AM

Wow wonderful review! thank you so much for all your information. Suddenly i feel less stressed. I was wondering when you ordered your chair bows and your table runners what size did you ordered. I know they have 70inch, 90 inch, and 108 inch overlays. I have been trying to get this out of my wedding coordinator but i dont think she understands that i need the width of the table so i can but the overlays according to size

#30 mrseddy

mrseddy
                    • 72 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

I didn't order the tablecloth so I didn't have to measure out the table width. I had the same problem which is part of the reason I chose to just go with the table runners. Also, I wasn't sure if I was going to do the round tables or do an "L" shaped table on top of the fact that until I received the final headcount, I wasn't sure how many people to a table (how large the tables would be) I'd be seating. Plus, our unlimited private functions wasn't determined until later so we didn't worry at that point about the number of tables whereas before we would've been restricted ($400 a table). The table runners come in one standard size (as do the chairs sashes/bows) so to me, it took out the guessing game.

Not sure if you are considering tablecloths or not because those are the only ones that vary in size.

Hope that helps!
                      Moon Palace Review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users