Photo

RIU Ocho Rios Extra Long Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Quietstorm

Quietstorm
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!!

#22 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
    • 938 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:10 PM

Thank you so much for all the details in your review. I have a question about the flowers. The bouquets that are provided with the wedding packages, did you see them? What made you go with a outside vendow if the package came with a bouquet? I am a little worried about the flower options.

#23 ames

ames
      • 150 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

Thanks for the great review.

#24 achoy

achoy
        • 51 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

Wonderful review! Loved the format!

#25 Leez309

Leez309
          • 186 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:15 PM

Thanks for the great detailed review! Everything sounded wonderful.

#26 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
            • 110 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

great review, thanks!

#27 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
              • 1,098 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

Your review was very informative and I'm sure will be helpful for other ROR brides. Congrats on your wedding - looking forward to seeing your pics.
                Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
                Leftover Wedding Items FS:
                http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#28 Marie

Marie
                • 138 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

IrishGirlInNY.......In regards to the flowers....Im not sure now...I just knew what I wanted, I wants an off white flower...preferably roses, with some white orchids, cause I had an orchid for my hair......and I found the one I wanted in the upgraded binder....its from the same vendor, the one the resort uses...I just personally didnt like any of the free bouquets...-its kind of over whelming too, cause you re just sitting there with binders full of flowers and have to pick one on spot.......it was great that I KNEW what I wanted, just had to find it....I would not waste my money on flowers fro bridesmaids, we got our bouquets for them at Michael s, for $10 ..and they were perfect and matched mine! lol

#29 emon

emon
                  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Thanks so much for the review. I'm getting married there on June 23 and haven't heard anything from the resort. My travel agent booked the wedding there but didn't tell me any details. I'm stressing a little. I know my package is $2500, but not sure what it includes. Does anyone know how much it costs for the bridesmaids to get their hair done? How much the photographer costs from the resort and what it includes? How many people are included in that price or how much it costs after the max amount of people. As of right now we have 30 people coming along. Do the bridemaids and groomsmen get flowers? Did you bring place cards for the reception? Any details will really help so that I can plan ahead of time. Thanks for anyone that could help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users