Sign in to follow this  
baj

March 2010 Jamaica B2b's

I'm going to go try to find that song too! I looove the song Blair picked for our first dance...Stay with you by John Legend...it's so lovely and played loud is the best! heheh

Love is gone!! woohoo!! i think CDs is a great idea...hopefully you got them done!

I think this thread will be pretty quiet for a while now sad.gif i leave in 2 more sleeps...1 1/2 days left of work! yay!

I am back!!! It was completely awesome and perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I just want to do it all over again. I have so many threads to post because this site and you all helped make it the MOST perfect day ever!!!

Love! I'm back too!!! mine was sooo amazingly perfect too! yayayay!!

Moody must be there now! sooo exciting!!

Hi Ladies,

Back after my perfect wedding, will post review & pics soon, so glad every one else had a perfect day too.

Everyone is back and a MRS! Well it has been a little over a month and it has been great. I did a BD shoot.

Here is the teaser pic

Click the image to open in full size.

I still need to my review. My home internet is down and I haven't been able to upload my photos.

Hi....Wondering if any of you "brides to be" are still around the site at all?? how's married life? i can't believe it's been almost 6 months! 3 more months until our BABY is here!!  hehehe Yes Jamaica was extra good to us!

Hope all is well....