Photo

March 2010 Jamaica B2b's

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 baj

baj
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

Hi ladies, just wondering where every one is up to with there planning.

Just wondering how everyones planning is going?

I am getting married in Negril 5th March, still waiting to hear from the wc but planning going okay.

Holiday and wedding package paid for and now all sorted with the below:-
    dress
    bridal underwear
    rings
    shoes
    earings, necklace
    holiday clothes
    flight case to carry dress
    paperwork sent

Dress fitting for alterations not until 6th Jan and H2B still looking for a suit.

#2 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
    • 344 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:58 PM

I am getting married March 6, 2010 ROR. It is going good. Still somuch to do and think about. this SUnday is list making and packing. Getting close!!!

#3 kerrij

kerrij
      • 300 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:13 PM

I'm on March 9 at Gran Bahia Runaway Bay.
        All we have left to do is,
        Our custom rings to arrive
        My dress alternations, Feb 17th
        Put together the welcome bags and letters
        Finish off making the shirts for everyone
        Finish organizing the amazing race challenge we are putting on
        Figure out my hair!

it's coming together now!

#4 baj

baj
        • 1,555 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:12 PM

Hi ladies, well, just to update, had my 1st fitting 6th Jan & final fitting 19th January.....so excited and stressed at the same time. H2b still not decided what he want's to wear and not even been shopping yet!!!!!!!!!!! a part from that counting the days which seem to be passing so quick now.

Loveisintheair - did you get your list done? & packing

I have now got all the clothes I am taking in the case ready to re - iron and pack before we go, now its all together in one place, less chance of forgetting some thing. (I Hope)

Kerrij - have your rings arrived & are the shirts finished yet?
          Good luck to you both with the rest of your planning.

#5 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
          • 344 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

Hey Baj...I did do my list. No packing though. My first shower back home is this weekend so I need to start this packing thing this week to not puch it until next week.

My FI just picked out his attire. We ordering tonight from the $99 linen suit website with or without his GM sizes.

I ordred his ring today. So exciting. Can't wait to get it. He has no idea! I have my fitting tomorrow. Cross my fingers.

Still need to buy all the stuff for OOT bags. So much to think about it.

I have been a little stressed and I think my FI is feeling my heat. Going to do something special for him tonight.

Let's keep uppdated!

#6 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
            • 329 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:56 AM

Hi, Ladies .. March 13th here... and I swear I have 2 new gray hairs this week alone .. :-) I dont even want to post my list lol but I am slowly getting there I think ..

I'm waiting on a couple of quotes from outside vendors then the logistical part of the wedding will be straight.

Its the decor details that Im stuck on ... Im going to be bringing a gazillion candles with me lol ...

My first fitting is on the 2nd and I have been eating so much crap .. I got comfortable when i tried on my dress and saw that it wasn't as tight as it originally was ..so the workouts have decreased ..

Still gotta do OOT bags, Pre Welcome Brochure
              Find my jewelry
              and on and on

#7 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
              • 344 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Okay...so I am moving along! I boung my playing cards and hand sanitizer last night from the dollow store. They were out of mini safety kits so I am ordering those online. Alos ordering tropical candy for sweets bags. Ordering pashminas on Tuesday. Need to still get my crossword books.

Like moody .... I still need decide on my shoes, my jewelry and my bridemaids shoes. Okay ladies we are in crunch time seriously.

#8 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Hi ladies, well sounds like every one is under way with their planning, going with H2b for his suite tomorrow, yes he's still not been and I feel so stressed that he has not sorted it yet. Looking for a light beige linen suit, white short sleeve shirt and a nice pale liac tie.
                  Wish me luck, will keep you all updated.

#9 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
                  • 329 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:46 PM

Ok, so my flowers are done .. and i have narrowed my reception decor down .. I have been waiting to hear back from this guy that does uplighting but I may have to scratch that and work off candlelight and paper lanterns ..

I ordered my pre-travel brochure and luggage tags. I need to start my OOT kits, programs/fans, and I wanted to do the cute wedding day timeline but that is NOT a priority lol

my shoes and jewelry are still on the to do list ..

Im bringing alot of candle holders/vases etc with me and I dread it .. I could ship them through Air Jamaica cargo but Im so nervous it will get held up in customs ... they would hold it at the airport for me for 7 days ..

My stress level is about a 6 lol

#10 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                    • 344 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

Baj...still trying to figure out GM attire. Moody...I still have no clue about jewelry or shoes. My FI ricg came in today can't wait to pick it up.

Completed my pre-wedding brochures but they are so expensive that I haven't ordered them yet. I have four ppl who say they are for sure coming but have not booked. Craziness!!!

Had my first bridal shower this past weekend..It was surreal!
                      Besides from that I am good..Still do to besides what was mentioned.

Order Pashmina
                      Order BM shoes
                      Buy Immodium
                      Make gift tags and stickers
                      Ceremony music
                      Make welcome letter!
                      Buy grooms gift...thinking about an IPOD
                      Order fans for mom to decorate.
                      Buy cards holder
                      order ttropical candy candy
                      Put everything together.

I think that is it. We are soo close ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users