711 replies to this topic

#221 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cougs
    so girls, i remembered to pack a snack today but then i ate it in the car on the way to work. i fail. haha
    Your hilar coug!!

And seriously, some of those frozen dinners are so loaded with sodium your better off just chewing on a salt lick! lol

#222 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
    • 600 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cougs
      :so girls, i remembered to pack a snack today but then i ate it in the car on the way to work. i fail. haha

Ha ha! You are too funny. I hope you're not too hungry today.

#223 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
        you ate your snack!?!? ruh roh! hehe :) No worries, is there anything at the office that you can grab? My office has a snack area they periodically fill with granola bars and such, it's one of those honor system things.
        nice ... a few of my friends here have *snack drawers* in their file cabinets but they are filled with tempting, bad-for-you things, so i dare not open a drawer!

however, my in-the-car snack allowed me to hold off on lunch a little longer, and lunch was something more filling than a salad today, so i'm all good.

how is everyone else doing? i got on the scale today (yes i know you should only do it once a week but i seriously cannot help myself) and the number was lower so woot for that! just have to try to make good choices over the long weekend (which includes a baby shower with cake and many other no-nos).

#224 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

yay Lisa for progress! I got on the scale this a.m. and it didn't change from yesterday morning sigh....I think I need more cardio in my life and I LOATHE it!

#225 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
            yay Lisa for progress! I got on the scale this a.m. and it didn't change from yesterday morning sigh....I think I need more cardio in my life and I LOATHE it!
            haha well i never got on the scale yesterday (bad kathy! don't get on the scale every day!), so i don't know whether it changed from then. def different from my initial weigh-in tho!

#226 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

OMG cougs that is funny! I always buy apples on my way to work on Monday so I have them to snack on when I am hungry

#227 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

lol yeah Lisa, I fail at not weighing myself everyday...probably OCD about it or something

#228 jamk32179

jamk32179
                • 341 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

I loathe cardio!!! I wish I didn't need it for weight loss....hehe!
                  September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#229 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jamk32179
                    I loathe cardio!!! I wish I didn't need it for weight loss....hehe!
                    lol same here!

#230 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                    • 888 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

I have a problem with eating regularly during work. A lot of times when I'm working, I get really caught up and don't eat. Then when I get home, I'm STARVED and want to eat everything that isn't nailed down.

I don't have this problem when I work from home.... I don't know what my deal is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users