BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8
Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:20 PM
I am just testing the waters to see who would be interested in participated in a BDW Biggest Loser 8th Season! I am willing to host this time around, since I just participated in Season 7 and know the ropes now! I would like to start it sometime in the new year, perhaps in January at some point? Let me know if you are interested and when you think would be a good time to start. I would like to get a good number of girls to be in it this time, and stick with it! There are a bunch of weddings coming up in the spring; this would be a good little jumpstart!
MOD ALERT: Could we make this a sticky please?
(Copied from Season 7 thread)
*BDW Owner/Administration takes no responsibility for this contest
*There can be no monetary prize arranged via this forum
*Should any issues arise, BDW Administration will not get involved unless forum rules are broken
*Participants/members will decide who will run the contest
*All rules must be posted and agreed upon by all members/participants prior to the start of the competition; these rules will be set and posted by the member running the contest, not BDW Administration
BDW Biggest Loser VIII, this will be the initial weigh in - at which point you will send Natasha [nsbride2010] your starting weight along with a photo of proof. This season will last 12 weeks. Each subsequent Wednesday, you will send Natasha [nsbride2010] your weight and photo before the end of the day. Weigh-ins can PM (preferable) or email. PM Natasha [nsbride2010] for her email address if you would rather email her your pictures. As long as you send it some time on Wednesday and include your screen name, weight, and a photo, it counts.
Please PM Natasha [nsbride2010] with your intial weigh in. Then post up in this thread to let everyone know you're joining.
1. You will take a before pic and send it to Natasha [nsbride2010]. She will not share the before pic with anyone. Participants will decide if they want to share their before pics.
2. Every Wednesday starting on the start date, PM Natasha [nsbride2010] your weight. Send a pic of the scale and send it to Natasha [nsbride2010] too. If the number on the scale isn't clear, please also type in the weight in your message.
3. On the last day of the contest, take an after photo and send it to Natasha [nsbride2010] as long with your weigh in. If Natasha [nsbride2010] does not receive your weigh in on that day, you are not eligible to win. Natasha [nsbride2010] will not share the after pic with anyone. Participants will decide if they want to share their after pics.
4. Natasha [nsbride2010] will calculate percentage of weight loss from week-to-week (for fun and motivation), as well as the overall loss.
5. The one who lost the most weight in terms of % loss at the end of twelve weeks will be the Biggest Loser!
6. If you do not send in your weight on time for 2 weeks in a row without letting Natasha [nsbride2010] know in advance that you're out that week, you will be disqualified.
7. For any and all communication for this contest, please send me a PM or email if it's something that requires my attention.
8. If you are banned from the forum for any reason, you will be disqualified from the competition.
9. There will be no "drama". If there is such drama, Natasha [nsbride2010] has the right to disqualify participants or stop the contest all together.
10. The BDW Biggest Loser will be rewarded with a BL Season 8 avatar.
11. BL participants are highly encouraged to frequently post in the BL8 thread. Motivation and active participation are key to supporting each other!
Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:25 PM
Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:26 PM
Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:00 PM
Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:42 PM
Another thing to think about: what day of the week should weigh in be? We had Wednesday last season....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users