Wedding Stuff for sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Karen Aucoin

Karen Aucoin
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:22 PM

Hey Ladies,

So we're back from our destination wedding and I have some more stuff I could sell if anyone is interested.

-Garter that is white with two blue rhinestone hearts intertwined that I bought and forgot to wear. (It was $20) I can't find the box though...Plus, I have an el cheapo one that is in the box to use to throw if you're doing the garter toss. $10 (for both)
    Click the image to open in full size.

-White, 32" single tied veil. Simple; with beading around the edge. Original cost was $120. Open to offers...

-Aldo jewelled sandals. I had planned on changing into these but I had gotten a blister on the side of my foot from a different pair of sandals and it would have rubbed in the same spot, therefore, never worn
    They are a size 39 so fit like an 8. I'm usually a 7 1/2 or 8 and these were perfect. Original cost was $50, asking $35

-Just Married Flip Flops - I forgot I had these until the last day and we didn't even make it down to the beach. They are a size small, I found the medium to be too big even though it's what was suggested according to my size. $5

That's all I can think of right now. I'm in Central Alberta (Sylvan Lake) but I'm in Calgary at least once a month. PM me if you’re interested. Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks,
    Karen

#2 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:31 PM

PMing you about the garters...

#3 Karen Aucoin

Karen Aucoin
      • 73 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

Update...garters and letter "P" are sold.

#4 Holly22

Holly22
        • 127 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

Thank you for the P! It came already and is perfect!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users