Photo

bridesmaid dresses

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 oJustBeachyo

oJustBeachyo
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

My Bridesmaid dresses from BCBG - I just ordered them for $189!! They look UNREAL on the girls!

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

#22 guke30

guke30
    • 16 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:54 PM

This is so pretty!

Originally Posted by oJustBeachyo 

My Bridesmaid dresses from BCBG - I just ordered them for $189!! They look UNREAL on the girls!

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

#23 cathyalington

cathyalington
      • Banned
      • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:00 PM

Inweddingdress.com is good for bridesmaid dresses. You can even go online and see styles in different colors. That's what I did. Or I would try a local seamstress. Like somewhere you would go to have a prom dress made. Sometimes, they can be very affordable.

#24 cathyalington

cathyalington
        • Banned
        • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:16 PM

Inweddingdress.com is good for bridesmaid dresses. You can even go online and see styles in different colors. That's what I did. Or I would try a local seamstress. Like somewhere you would go to have a prom dress made. Sometimes, they can be very affordable.

#25 bridaladvisor

bridaladvisor
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

Hi, I'm the bridal advisor from InWeddingDress.com.You can try different colors  if you want to try something more trendy. A popular trend is to have the bridal party wear different colored gowns but made from the same manufacturer. Many bridal gown stores will cater to this request if you ask for it. They call this a "color run" and it requires that each bridesmaid wear a different shade or color. This can be incredibly spectacular and suitable for summer or spring season wedding ceremonies.Hope this can help. Good luck!

#26 Vaneska

Vaneska
            • 123 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:34 PM

OMG This is PERFECT!! did you order this off the BCBG website???

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

#27 oJustBeachyo

oJustBeachyo
              • 28 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:11 PM

I SURE DID! I just checked and I don't see them on the site anymore! BOO! They really are spectacular! I would maybe call to see if they have any in the warehouse if you're really interested. I think the online description was "Flower Chiffon Long Halter - Coral Passion" Or the BCBG store might have some left on the sale rack!

#28 sarcrook

sarcrook
                • 241 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

They were that inexpensive on the website??!!!

I SURE DID! I just checked and I don't see them on the site anymore! BOO! They really are spectacular! I would maybe call to see if they have any in the warehouse if you're really interested. I think the online description was "Flower Chiffon Long Halter - Coral Passion" Or the BCBG store might have some left on the sale rack!

#29 oJustBeachyo

oJustBeachyo
                  • 28 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:24 PM

Yes, in the Canadian stores they were $454 regular price and US I believe was $318 on sale for $189! Pretty Awesome!

Originally Posted by sarcrook 

They were that inexpensive on the website??!!!

Quote:

#30 babestaaa

babestaaa
                    • 212 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

That's a gorgeous dress, wouldn't mind it for myself lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users