Jump to content

Photo

Questions for Jamaica RIU Brides


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • Member
  • 802 posts

    Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

    Dr. Hubby, how many tiki torches did you see. I want to know if they rent those out. I asked chandlyn, but i'm still waiting on a response.

    Does anyone know if the resort provides the proper cake cutter set for the wedding cake, or should i just bring my own?

    #32 jmhein

    jmhein
    • Member
    • 665 posts

      Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by md_ocr
      Does anyone know if the resort provides the proper cake cutter set for the wedding cake, or should i just bring my own?
      The resort brought out a cake cutter set when they brought out the cake for our dinner!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23


      My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

      #33 PrecisePlans

      PrecisePlans
      • Member
      • 802 posts

        Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:43 PM

        Thanks JM.......what about table number holders? Do you remember if the resort had those or should i bring my own? Thanks!

        #34 jmhein

        jmhein
        • Member
        • 665 posts

          Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:49 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by md_ocr
          Thanks JM.......what about table number holders? Do you remember if the resort had those or should i bring my own? Thanks!
          Those you probably need to bring your own, I didnt see any. How many guests are you having?
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23


          My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

          #35 PrecisePlans

          PrecisePlans
          • Member
          • 802 posts

            Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:54 PM

            80-100 people, so i'm not sure how many tables i would need. Do you know the table dimensions?

            #36 Mich

            Mich
            • Newbie
            • 96 posts

              Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

              Chandlyn told me that the dimensions are 99 x 33 inches for an 8 person table and 66 x 33 for a 6 person table.

              She also told me that they provide the ticky torches are no additional cost.

              I am having about 80 - 90 people and I was thinking 10 to a table maybe be too few tables so I'm trying to spread it out and have 6 to 8/ table.

              Hope that helps!

              #37 PrecisePlans

              PrecisePlans
              • Member
              • 802 posts

                Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:47 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mich
                Chandlyn told me that the dimensions are 99 x 33 inches for an 8 person table and 66 x 33 for a 6 person table.

                She also told me that they provide the ticky torches are no additional cost.

                I am having about 80 - 90 people and I was thinking 10 to a table maybe be too few tables so I'm trying to spread it out and have 6 to 8/ table.

                Hope that helps!
                Thanks Mich! This really helps a great deal. I am going to have table runners made and I had no idea of the dimensions.

                #38 Mich

                Mich
                • Newbie
                • 96 posts

                  Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:49 AM

                  I'm doing table runners too so that's why I needed to know the dimensions.
                  I think the white table cloths are short so they don't hang to the floor. I don't really like that so I'm going to tape two together and use the runner to hide it. Hopefully that works.




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users