Photo

Questions for Jamaica RIU Brides

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

Dr. Hubby, how many tiki torches did you see. I want to know if they rent those out. I asked chandlyn, but i'm still waiting on a response.

Does anyone know if the resort provides the proper cake cutter set for the wedding cake, or should i just bring my own?

#32 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by md_ocr
      Does anyone know if the resort provides the proper cake cutter set for the wedding cake, or should i just bring my own?
      The resort brought out a cake cutter set when they brought out the cake for our dinner!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#33 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:43 PM

Thanks JM.......what about table number holders? Do you remember if the resort had those or should i bring my own? Thanks!

#34 jmhein

jmhein
        • 665 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by md_ocr
          Thanks JM.......what about table number holders? Do you remember if the resort had those or should i bring my own? Thanks!
          Those you probably need to bring your own, I didnt see any. How many guests are you having?
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#35 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
          • 802 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:54 PM

80-100 people, so i'm not sure how many tables i would need. Do you know the table dimensions?

#36 Mich

Mich
            • 96 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

Chandlyn told me that the dimensions are 99 x 33 inches for an 8 person table and 66 x 33 for a 6 person table.

She also told me that they provide the ticky torches are no additional cost.

I am having about 80 - 90 people and I was thinking 10 to a table maybe be too few tables so I'm trying to spread it out and have 6 to 8/ table.

Hope that helps!

#37 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mich
                Chandlyn told me that the dimensions are 99 x 33 inches for an 8 person table and 66 x 33 for a 6 person table.

She also told me that they provide the ticky torches are no additional cost.

I am having about 80 - 90 people and I was thinking 10 to a table maybe be too few tables so I'm trying to spread it out and have 6 to 8/ table.

Hope that helps!
                Thanks Mich! This really helps a great deal. I am going to have table runners made and I had no idea of the dimensions.

#38 Mich

Mich
                • 96 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:49 AM

I'm doing table runners too so that's why I needed to know the dimensions.
                  I think the white table cloths are short so they don't hang to the floor. I don't really like that so I'm going to tape two together and use the runner to hide it. Hopefully that works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users