Photo

Any Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides out there???

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 rpage06

rpage06
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

I am getting married here on 11-11-11!! So excited!

#12 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:33 AM

Hi rpage06! Congrats on your wedding!! I was married at ERC last June and would be happy to answer any questions about the resort/planning, etc. I've included a few pics for you below 

I am getting married here on 11-11-11!! So excited!

#13 tsc2012

tsc2012
      • 25 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

i'm getting married here in Feb 2012! I would love to hear any tips anyone is willing to give.

I haven't really done anything yet, except pick the date.

And we chose the resort in a rush without knowing much about it (long story). But all the pics and reviews look great!

#14 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:09 PM

Hey tsc2012! Congrats on your wedding! Did you see some of the info I posted in the thread above? I'm happy to help answer any other questions, so just let me know!

Best,

Chelsea

Originally Posted by tsc2012 

i'm getting married here in Feb 2012! I would love to hear any tips anyone is willing to give.

I haven't really done anything yet, except pick the date.

And we chose the resort in a rush without knowing much about it (long story). But all the pics and reviews look great!

#15 tsc2012

tsc2012
          • 25 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:08 AM

Hi Chelsea, thanks for the offer! I'll be sure to ask any questions when I have any :)

I'm just too early in the planning stage right now to actually have any questions yet.

But if you have any tips on things that you loved about yours I would love to hear them!

Love your pics by the way!

#16 steph2011

steph2011
            • 82 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

TSC - I am also getting married in February 2012.  When is your date?  Mine is the 18th.  I'm so excited!  Did you decide where to have your ceremony or reception yet?

#17 tsc2012

tsc2012
              • 25 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Hi Steph, my date is the 29th (leap year

TSC - I am also getting married in February 2012.  When is your date?  Mine is the 18th.  I'm so excited!  Did you decide where to have your ceremony or reception yet?

#18 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                • 3,074 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

Congrats you guys.  Also good job on choosing Excellence Riviera Resort.  Very beautiful with the dual piers.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                      100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#19 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:02 AM

Sounds great! I completely understand, everything has it's time in the planning process. 

A few things off the top of my head that I loved about our wedding were:

a) Having our wedding at ERC. Honestly, from the moment you walk into this resort, you know you're going to be treated incredibly. Our friends and family were blown away from the second they drove up and were dropped off, to the champagne that was handed to them as they got out of the shuttle and the check-in process. Their excitement grew as they walked down the grand staircase our to the pool where they could always find us from morning until dinner! They really worked with us on special touches from a design standpoint of our wedding and set up the reception exactly how I wanted. Everyone had an amazing time.

B) Our choice in photographers. Del Sol was absolutely amazing (as you can see with the pictures). They took the time to find out what kind of shots we didn't want and then added their famous flair to make them works of art that now hang on our walls!

c) Having a 5pm ceremony. Our wedding was in June (this Sunday will be our 1 year anniversary :) It was HOT and the best thing in our opinion was to have the ceremony on the beach no earlier than 5pm. Our cocktail hour on the pier was another huge love of mine...it just really was something different and everyone had a great time.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Chelsea

Originally Posted by tsc2012 

Hi Chelsea, thanks for the offer! I'll be sure to ask any questions when I have any :)

I'm just too early in the planning stage right now to actually have any questions yet.

But if you have any tips on things that you loved about yours I would love to hear them!

Love your pics by the way!

#20 steph2011

steph2011
                    • 82 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Chelsea,

Did Excellence provide the centerpieces for your reception or did you bring them with you?  Did you have choices for the beach gazebo decoration?  Any info you can provide about decorations and flower options would be fantastic!

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users