• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicdeb928
    Hi ladies...after reading all these posts I am definitely interested...i live in NJ so traveling to NY is easy enough for me...im getting married this november 2010 so i was thinking about doing the photos this summer, when im tan what is jennifers website?? thanks, nicole
    nicedeb928,
    Im also getting marred in Nov 2010. Im interested in participating in another group session. I don't live in NY, but im always there so It would be easy for to get there.

#52 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
    • 334 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lovelytlc
      nicedeb928,
      Im also getting marred in Nov 2010. Im interested in participating in another group session. I don't live in NY, but im always there so It would be easy for to get there.
      I am an October bride, I would be interested in joining, if the timing is right.
      Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#53 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
      • 240 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

I'm also getting married in November and live in NJ. I would be interested in going in on a group rate.

#54 cristinimartini

cristinimartini
        • Banned
        • 546 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:20 PM

LADIES!!!!! DO IT!!!! I just got my photos back from Jen and my jaw drops every time I look at them. I think I've gone through them 100 times. I've called girls into my office at work to see these and they're all standing there with their mouths open.

She is truly incredible at what she does!!!

My advice is to contact her and see when she's available for a group day, and make sure you all get your makeup done by Oksana!!! HOLY MOLEY!!!! I think I need to come up with a new word for this experience, it was THAT good!!!

If you want to see my photos, send me a PM and I'll give you the website and password. I don't know how to post photos :-(

#55 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nicdeb928
            Hi ladies...after reading all these posts I am definitely interested...i live in NJ so traveling to NY is easy enough for me...im getting married this november 2010 so i was thinking about doing the photos this summer, when im tan what is jennifers website?? thanks, nicole
            I'd be interested too! Also a November bride. Re: timing, I think late summer would be best for me to allow for more time to get in shape! :)

#56 classadiva

classadiva
            • 685 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

Okay ladies...how did it go on the 8th!!! I hope you guys had a great time and experience!!

Cristinimartini...so happy that your pics came out so good!!

Jeniifer's website is located at:

http://www.jenerations.com/

Click on the link for boudoir photos....go to "Gallery" and you will see the link.

#57 JENISE

JENISE
              • 652 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

I'm in the process of booking with Jen for July. Please let me know within the next 24 hours if someone is ready to book. If we have 2 we'll get 5% off and if we have 3 we'll get 10% off. I confirmed we don't all have to go on the same day but we'll have to be ready to book at the same time. Let me know ladies :)

Thanks!

Cristine, again, your pics are amazing!

#58 cristinimartini

cristinimartini
                • Banned
                • 546 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:41 PM

Classadiva: HOLY CRAP were you right!!! There aren't words to describe it!!

Jenise: I have a friend who wants to do it (not a DW bride, but as an anniversary gift for her BF) before July 4th...so maybe she can get in on the group but do it later in June? I'll email her your email address to let you know for sure!!! (Hope that's ok, but I know this needs to happen quick!)

I'm so proud of her photos!!! :-D Thank you all for your comments and opinions!!!!! I'm glad I get to share them with you (since it's sooo hard to keep them from HIM! LOL)

#59 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
                  • 334 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JENISE
                    I'm in the process of booking with Jen for July. Please let me know within the next 24 hours if someone is ready to book. If we have 2 we'll get 5% off and if we have 3 we'll get 10% off. I confirmed we don't all have to go on the same day but we'll have to be ready to book at the same time. Let me know ladies :)

Thanks!

Cristine, again, your pics are amazing!
                    Jenise,
                    July would be good for me too since my wedding is in Oct. but can you PM me her prices?

~Tanya
                    Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#60 JENISE

JENISE
                    • 652 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

Hi Cristine,

Your friend emailed me. And no, I don't mind you giving her my email. She's willing to book with me and as long as we book this week, we'll get the discount. I'm soooo excited.

Tanya,
                      I sent you a PM. If you're willing to book this week, we can all get 10% off. Woohoo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users