NYC Boudoir Session Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:26 PM

Hey,

After looking at Vdaybride's GORGEOUS boudoir photos...now I want some pics!! Does anyone have a seesion scheduled in the next few months (need time to lose a few pounds LOL) or does anyone want to try to put together one? Who do you guys use for NYC sessions?

#2 creoletexan

creoletexan
    • 220 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:20 PM

I have mines scheduled for Feb. 12 in Phoenix, AZ. I am still 10lbs from where I want to be for the photo shoot.

I managed to round up some of my friends who also wanted to do a photo shoot. One friend is doing one for her husband too, another friend is doing it for her boyfriend/fiance in Iraq, and another is just doing it... just cause..lol

#3 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by creoletexan
        I have mines scheduled for Feb. 12 in Phoenix, AZ. I am still 10lbs from where I want to be for the photo shoot.

I managed to round up some of my friends who also wanted to do a photo shoot. One friend is doing one for her husband too, another friend is doing it for her boyfriend/fiance in Iraq, and another is just doing it... just cause..lol
        You know...that is a good idea!!! I should see if anyone else is interested that I know. I'm sure that you will look fabulous 10lbs from now or not!!

#4 creoletexan

creoletexan
        • 220 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:35 AM

Thanks! I've never been so nervous and excited at the sametime! I'm slowly collecting the stuff I'll need for the session, such as outfits, shoes, music, and props.

#5 vdaybride

vdaybride
          • 1,412 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:15 AM

I used Jennifer with Beautiful and Affordable Photography she was sooooo much fun to work with and very reasonable. Tell her Timberly sent you
            Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#6 classadiva

classadiva
            • 685 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by vdaybride
              I used Jennifer with Beautiful and Affordable Photography she was sooooo much fun to work with and very reasonable. Tell her Timberly sent you
              Thanks...I will check her out!!

#7 Sheree10

Sheree10
              • 1,026 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by vdaybride
                I booked a session a few weeks back with Jennifer for March! She seems so nice and reasonably priced. I can't wait... which reminds me that I need to start shopping for outfits.
                http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#8 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:05 PM

Wish i actually lived in NY to book a session with ya Danielle!! /cry!!

#9 hsims1

hsims1
                  • 356 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

Awesome. I just checked out Jennifers Website. Her pictures look amazing. Thanks Timberly for the suggestion. I don't live in NYC but my fiancee does so this might work, as I haven't found any good photographers in Pgh that do boudior shoots

#10 classadiva

classadiva
                    • 685 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kuteliya
                      Wish i actually lived in NY to book a session with ya Danielle!! /cry!!
                      Just saw this...you are so sweet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users