Hey,

After looking at Vdaybride's GORGEOUS boudoir photos...now I want some pics!! Does anyone have a seesion scheduled in the next few months (need time to lose a few pounds LOL) or does anyone want to try to put together one? Who do you guys use for NYC sessions?

I have mines scheduled for Feb. 12 in Phoenix, AZ. I am still 10lbs from where I want to be for the photo shoot.

I managed to round up some of my friends who also wanted to do a photo shoot. One friend is doing one for her husband too, another friend is doing it for her boyfriend/fiance in Iraq, and another is just doing it... just cause..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by creoletexan View Post
I have mines scheduled for Feb. 12 in Phoenix, AZ. I am still 10lbs from where I want to be for the photo shoot.

I managed to round up some of my friends who also wanted to do a photo shoot. One friend is doing one for her husband too, another friend is doing it for her boyfriend/fiance in Iraq, and another is just doing it... just cause..lol
You know...that is a good idea!!! I should see if anyone else is interested that I know. I'm sure that you will look fabulous 10lbs from now or not!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
I used Jennifer with Beautiful and Affordable Photography she was sooooo much fun to work with and very reasonable. Tell her Timberly sent you wink.gif
I booked a session a few weeks back with Jennifer for March! She seems so nice and reasonably priced. I can't wait... which reminds me that I need to start shopping for outfits.

Awesome. I just checked out Jennifers Website. Her pictures look amazing. Thanks Timberly for the suggestion. I don't live in NYC but my fiancee does so this might work, as I haven't found any good photographers in Pgh that do boudior shoots