Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#221 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:23 PM

left on my doorstep too...it's fedex.

#222 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:30 PM

hey ladies! thanks to everyone that paid already ... but if you're going to pay via credit card on PayPal, i'd prefer if you just write a personal check if at all possible - even if it means you have to post date it, or just pay me when you're ready. i get charged 5% on PayPal to receive credit card transactions. sorry, i don't think i knew or said that earlier.

#223 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:13 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        hey ladies! thanks to everyone that paid already ... but if you're going to pay via credit card on PayPal, i'd prefer if you just write a personal check if at all possible - even if it means you have to post date it, or just pay me when you're ready. i get charged 5% on PayPal to receive credit card transactions. sorry, i don't think i knew or said that earlier.
        Ann, I only have a credit card through paypal. It use to be my bank account, but I stopped using it for a long time and it expired. I will try to set it back up in the mean time, as you do not have my total yet. If it does not work, I will send you a cheque for sure. I am working on the pay pal thing first though.

#224 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:20 AM

a check is no big deal - i just don't want to pay a 5% fee on all of these! lol i never use my cc through PayPal, so i just assumed others didn't either. it's not a huge deal if you can't get something else to work.

#225 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:42 AM

Ann---- can you PM me your address? I'm glad you said something because my paypal is funded by my bank card. I thought about switching the funding source to my bank account, but I think a check might get there faster than having to verify a bank account on paypal...

Thanks!!!

#226 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:47 AM

sure - i will PM you my address. it did only take my 5 seconds to add a new account to PayPal last night - it verifies immediately (assuming you can provide log in info)

#227 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
              • VIP Member
              • 2,347 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:39 PM

Ann- is your yahoo address the one I should use for Paypal? I'm going to change the funding source on paypal since the verification was quick when you did it...

#228 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:08 PM

yep - my yahoo is the one i use. honestly, if it's a pain - i don't mind a check in the mail. whatever is easier for everyone!

#229 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,347 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

After I posted that, I checked my Paypal account---- I don't use it very often, so for whatever reason I thought my Paypal was linked to an account we don't use anymore. But, when I checked, it's linked to our active account and had already been verified. So I clicked away and you should get payment real soon. :)

#230 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:04 PM

i didn't get the payment yet, maria - and it's usually instantaneous - so let me know if you already submitted it - because i didn't get it. it's the email that was in the PM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users