Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#101 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:11 PM

Oh Julie I'm sorry, I didn't mean that I didn't like the brown! I think all 3 colors will be perfect together, gives everyone an option. I guess I just meant if you only wanted two colors maybe the pink & ivory, but again, thats me thinking that I personally wear a lot of black, so brown isn't always my first choice, but especially if you know you and your friends wear a lot of brown then its an even better option because you know they'll get good use out of it. I do really love pink & chocolate together, so pretty!

My wedding colors are Fuschia & sort of a seafoam green color, I'll have to go back on the site and see if there is something that is close.

Mikki, I'll pm you in a bit with my info, number, & colors, just need to check the site again

#102 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:14 PM

oh, and courtney just mentioned payment. I don't have the money right now to pay for them upfront for everyone (we leave on vacation in a two weeks and still have some stuff to pay for) but I do have a paypal account. If everyone wanted to send it to me through paypal I could then pay the vendor. Just let me know. I know ann offered her paypal account to, so whatever you guys want to do.

#103 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:16 PM

Ok... what if I don't have paypal? Or, how can I set one up? I guess Aaron might have one, I'm not sure. I just want to make sure someone isn't out some money for a while waiting for my payment - not fair.

Hmm... here's a question that should have been my first (lol), how much are they? I know Maria mentioned a deal, but how much per pash?
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#104 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
        • VIP Member
        • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:19 PM

Courtney, I got him down to 2.75 each....

#105 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:21 PM

I believe they are 2.75 and then we split $10 shipping amongst all of us. Then whatever the cost of Ann shipping them to us is.

I think for mine I'm estimating with my shipping it will be about $3 per pash. I wasn't even sure if I was going to do them, but it seems like everyone thats had their weddings has said everyone loved them!

I setup my paypal account awhile ago and it was really easy, but I'm not sure if its changed, if you have to wait a few days before you can send money. Or maybe we could figure something else out.

#106 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:27 PM

Oh yay, $2.75 is a great price. Now I just have to figure out what colour I want! lol. I have until Sunday? Yikes, I'm out of town tomorrow all weekend. I'll chat it over with Aaron.. and my mom since she's my go-to gal/MOH and get back to you guys asap. :)
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#107 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
              • VIP Member
              • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:27 PM

Julesr: Just to make sure I have your color right---- the brown is the Dark Brown (DBR), correct?

#108 jak27

jak27
                • 715 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:30 PM

Firstly, Julie, I think those colors are great. I would probably put the ivory w/ the pink dresses but it's only b/c I finally bought myself an ivory pash and ended up using it more often than I realized. So it's a good one to have!

Second, for using Paypal, we need to make sure that there aren't any fees assessed, especially for yall Canadians...I vaguely remember something w/ Paypal and a transaction fee.

Jilly, I almost did all neutrals as well, but added in a few colors, but I picked white, grey & ivory b/c I think they're very versatile and will work w/ any outfit. So I'm sure your guests would appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Otherwise, this is great! Maria, no problem w/ the shipping to me, we can definitely work something out like that. I will PM you my info in the morning if that's ok?!

#109 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:31 PM

Jilly, you need to get these colours, they are amazing

TQ
                    Click the image to open in full size.

FS

And I say go Ivory for your neutral

IV

#110 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                      Julesr: Just to make sure I have your color right---- the brown is the Dark Brown (DBR), correct?
                      Yup, I sent you a message. That is the right one though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users