HELP! Booked at El Dorado Royale but intrigued by Royal Playa Del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 thefuturemrslutz

• 821 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by BagLover21
    hi there,

i worked with destinationweddings.com and negotiated a discounted group rate b/c of the size of our party. single rooms are $671 total and double/triple rooms are $520 per person. guests are booking their airfare on their own but flights from atlanta to cancun (where i am) were $260 last week. so i would say on average they're paying around $1k.

i hope this helps!
    That's not bad at all! I assume that's for three nights? I am going to suggest my guests drive to Atlanta and fly out (I live in Birmingham). That would save them a lot! Your resort really is awesome! I know how you feel though...I have gotten cold feet several times. But obviously. all your guests loved it too!!

#12 rpingree001

• 264 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

I am currently resort shopping for a wedding location through Destination Weddings and comparing The Royale (Cancun) and El Dorado Royale. From the quotes that I have received, the El Dorado is much lower price for myself and for my guests and offers more perks the more guests you have confirmed. I think you are making the right choice with El Dorado as I am going that route as well. Good luck and can't wait to see your pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users