Breezes Grand Negril - Post all info/questions here!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

#22 caporrone

• 109 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:30 AM

If anyone needs further information in regards to weddings at the Grand Lido just PM me and I will send you some files. I don't want to upload them if noone is going to use them but I am more then happy to share = )

#23 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

That's awesome!!!! CONGRATS! Way to get 'er done

#24 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:57 AM

I am looking at the Grand Lido for my wedding also. Which location did you choose? I want to get married on the beach but not sure about which sight. When you return I wold love some info. Thanks...

#25 krissysnow

• 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:15 AM

Congratulations Courtney!

That's great news! I just joined this forum today, and I am hoping to plan a catholic wedding in Jamaica. I did see that the Catholic church in Negril has a website and appears to be welcoming. Is this something you had to plan yourself or did the resort help you out? I have a travel agent looking into details, and I just completed Pre-cana class with my local parish. I'm not exactly sure what next steps I should take now. Any advice you can give is much appreciated!

#26 krissysnow

• 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:29 AM

Hi Courtney,

Congratulations! I am planning a Catholic wedding too, but it is taking a while to get things set up. We are still not sure if it will be in Negril or Montego bay. Can you tell me how difficult the process was for you to setup the church? Were you able to set a date before having pre-cana done, and having all your documents forwarded to Jamiacan diocese? My TA wont let me pick a day or even inquire on availability until I all my documents and precana certificate sent in, and I have been told not to contact the church. It is making me very nervous because we wanted our wedding in May. Also, how are you getting to the church, will you arrange transportation for everyone, or is there some type of hotell trolley? I cant seem to get any info from my TA about this stuff.

Thanks for your help!!

#27 STBMRSPERRY

• 36 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:49 AM

#28 stessa82

• 40 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:35 AM

Congratulations! That sounds fabulous! Best of luck with your planning ... you're off to a strong start!

#29 Jamaicabound

• 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:49 AM

We love Grand Lido Negril! and have been there several times. We are actually headed there in 15 days. :) We are doing the honeymoon there, before the wedding.

#30 Kerrbear

• 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

I have just returned from 2 weeks in Jamaica....the first week we stayed at the Grand Lido and that is where we had our wedding and everyting was EXCELLENT!!! I can't say enough about this resort. The wedding co-ordinator Carlene was superb!!! Such a sweet heart!! We opted to use the Gazebo for our ceremony.....it was very private and exactly what we wanted. The entire staff at the Grand Lido were terrific!!! Not a bad word to say about any of them. They even upgraded my family's rooms so they could all be close to us.
                      The resort is definately worth the money.....the nude beach is no where near the regular beach in case anyone was worried about that.
                      In short...we had a fantastic wedding and i would recommend them in a heart beat!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users