Boarding pass STD and Passport Invite (DIY)

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#141 breeo

• 157 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Really great, thanks for sharing.

#142 joshandteegs

• 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

They look amazing! Well done!
      I can't seem to download the attachments either, would someone please be able to email me the passport one?

my email is tegan.brown@live.com

thanks heaps

#143 UMassRN007

• 230 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade
      • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

I know this is an older post, but I love them!! Nice work :)

#144 MrsWWhite

• 159 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hi, I mostly borrowed the templates from others on this site and modified to meet my needs (So- thank you so much to the others that have shared). I am attaching the templates that I used and some pictures. Here is the Boarding Pass Save the Date Click the image to open in full size. Boarding Pass Save the Date and Envelope Click the image to open in full size. Passport Invitation Package Click the image to open in full size. RSVP Card Click the image to open in full size. Invitation Click the image to open in full size. I couldn't attach the address labels because of their size, but I just used Avery labels and chose a seashell background from Microsoft Word and used mail merge to put in the addresses. I didn't put pictures of the inside of the invitation because I wasn't able to blur out the personal information but if you want to see it you can look at the template. The Save the Dates also had two other pages with information about the hotel and booking and Passports. I didn't have a good pictures of those pages but you can see them in the template also. I used AC Cardstock from Michaels for the outside of the passport invitations and the envelope for the save the dates. I used regular scissors to cut them all out (I would suggest a more sophisticated cutter if you don't want it to take forever). I used generic white card stock for all other parts. Hope this can help someone. [ATTACHMENT=6751]RSVP.doc (27.5k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=6753]Passport Invites- Good.ppt (1433.5k. ppt file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=6754]Save the Date- beach scene.doc (494.5k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT]

#145 Pykx

• 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for sharing; they look great!

#146 Jackiec

• 27 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

I love these!

#147 Backy

• 171 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

that looks amazing. thank you!

#148 Shara1984

• 345 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

Great Job!

#149 lordleon

• 153 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

Thank you for posting those, I am also unable to download them...

Will you be able to send them to me via email, that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you.

#150 ashleymb

• 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hi!  I am new to this site.  I love your invitations and am trying to do my own but I can't download the attachment.  Can anyone help please?  Or can the template be e-mailed to abillings84@gmail.com?  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users