Sign in to follow this  
Woodsylou

The Moon Palace Restaurant Review Thread

Does anyone know anything about Palapa Pelicanos? Is it appropriate to have wedding dinner there?

Getting married in 6 days at the Moon Palace Resort...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jul7azn View Post
Does anyone know anything about Palapa Pelicanos? Is it appropriate to have wedding dinner there?

Getting married in 6 days at the Moon Palace Resort...
I'm thinking maybe that's one at one of the pools?? If so I'd probably consider somewhere else. I'm thinking the sunrise pool, but not positive?

Hi Woodsylou, I see you've booked El Caribeno - Oriental a la carte for your wedding dinner, have you had to pay extra for this with there being so many of you in your wedding party? We've tried to book a few places through our wc but she keeps coming back saying "fully booked". We've only got 13 guests coming with us and am now wondering what to do, didn't really want to pay for the wedding dinner but it's now looking like we'll have to. Any ideas most welcome

Hello All!

When does Breakfast typically end? Is there a brunch menu/restaurant? I just realized that the Sunday after my wedding is Fathers day and I want to have a special breakfast or brunch... Most of the men are playing golf in the morning so I was thinking of afterwards......