Photo

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#811 Navaneya

Navaneya
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

I am booking through Air Transat as the packages the resort offers are beyond what we want, but i am not getting married till April 9, 2014 so i will not be much help to you.

I wish you the best with everyhting and hopefully it all works out!

Cheers!

#812 MsCD

MsCD
    • 42 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Sure I will send you the package that she sent to me. I am very excited but I will be happier once I get the reception and dinner figured out! I like knowing things ahead of time and the answers that they are giving me are not overly reassuring.

#813 machads

machads
      • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

Hello to everyone,

My name is Sally and I have booked my wedding at Ocean Blue for April 24th 2014. I was wondering if any of you could send me any info via email in reagrds to the planning and set-up, menus, additional charges and offer any advice that could help me at this first stage.

I am the first of family and friends to do a destination wedding and we are all psyched!

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

Sally

#814 machads

machads
        • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hi,

I am glad to hear your process went smooth.

My name is Sally and I have recently officially booked my destination wedding with Ocean Blue and Sand in Punta Cana Dominican for April 24th 2014.

I was wondering if you could send me information such as menus, recpection options, pricing, etc that I yet have to obtain from our coordinator Yinette.

My email is sallymachado86@hotmail.com

Out of family and friends I am the first to do a destination wedding so I have no one to ask for advice and guidance.

Thank-you and hope to hear from you soon,

Sally

#815 machads

machads
          • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Sally and I have recently officially booked my destination wedding with Ocean Blue and Sand in Punta Cana Dominican for April 24th 2014.

I was wondering if any of you that have gotten married there could send me information such as menus, recpection options, pricing, etc that I yet have to obtain from our coordinator Yinette.

Out of family and friends I am the first to do a destination wedding so I have no one to ask for advice and guidance.

Thank-you all and hope to hear from you soon,

Sally

#816 machads

machads
            • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

I too just booked Ocean Blue and not getting any info yet but I assume they are really busy right now with upcoming weddings.

#817 machads

machads
              • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you that have gotten married there could send me information such as menus, recpection options, pricing, etc that I yet have to obtain from our coordinator Yinette.

Sally

#818 machads

machads
                • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Hello everyone,

Sally

#819 machads

machads
                  • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hello everyone,

Sally

#820 machads

machads
                    • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

Hello everyone,

Sally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users