Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach...date booked!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 BrieP

BrieP
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

Hi Ladies

I am getting my hairdresser to show me how to do my hair before I go to Jamaica.

I don't know if I trust going to someone I don't know at the spa there (my hair is pretty fussy!)

I am also doing my own make-up - probably with the help of some friends who are coming.

BRIE

#32 Caprice35

Caprice35
    • 188 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

That's good. You will save a lot of money too.

#33 breeze616

breeze616
      • 1,760 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:14 AM

Hey Everyone - incase you didn't see it there is a thread for all the Iberostar Rose Hall Brides. Better to keep everything in one place for easier planning :)

http://www.bestdesti...-questions-here

#34 missanisse

missanisse
        • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hi can someone tell me the difference between Rose Hall Suites and Rose Hall Beach? Do they both allow children? Which is the cheaper of the two? Which is nicer.

#35 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
          • 301 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:04 AM

Hi

Rose Hall Beach is the cheaper one, Rose Hall Suites is next they are both family friendly, Rose Hall Grand is the most expensive and is for adults only. If you stay at the Grand you can visit the other 2 resorts, if you stay at Suites you can visit the Beach, and if you are at the Beach you cannot visit the other two as part of your inclusive program.

I think they are all lovely though. My wedding is at Suites but I have friends and family staying in both beach and grand depending on their preference and budget.

I hope this helps xoxo

Originally Posted by missanisse 

Hi can someone tell me the difference between Rose Hall Suites and Rose Hall Beach? Do they both allow children? Which is the cheaper of the two? Which is nicer.

#36 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
            • 594 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:55 PM

It's funny Cam I sent you a message behind the scenes asking what is the difference between the Suites and the Beach and look I happened to run into your posting here about it. Being that the Suites is an adult only resort, would my fiance's 13 yr old sister who lives in JA, and who would only need a day pass for the wedding, not be allowed on property for the wedding?

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA 

Hi

Rose Hall Beach is the cheaper one, Rose Hall Suites is next they are both family friendly, Rose Hall Grand is the most expensive and is for adults only. If you stay at the Grand you can visit the other 2 resorts, if you stay at Suites you can visit the Beach, and if you are at the Beach you cannot visit the other two as part of your inclusive program.

I think they are all lovely though. My wedding is at Suites but I have friends and family staying in both beach and grand depending on their preference and budget.

I hope this helps xoxo

#37 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
              • 594 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:56 PM

My mistake I read it wrong, I see you wrote that the Suites is family friendly too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users