Light in the Box

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 latoya1908

• 170 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

Has anyone heard of the website lightinthebox.com? Apparently, it's a wholesale company from China and they have LOTS of wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. They look cute but I'm unsure about the fit and quality.

#2 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

There's a Knock off dress thread that discusses this site and many others that girls have bought dresses from and put up pictures of, you should check it out it will help you get ideas of what the products actually look like compared to the original. :)

#3 latoya1908

• 170 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

Thanks Kitten! I'll see if I can find it...

#4 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

Here you go!

#5 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:21 PM

my sister got hers from there and it was fine.all i will say with regards to the quality/price is she got what she paid for.i think it cost her around £80 but you could tell.it was pretty and she got what she expected but the fabric/stitching were,nt great

#6 adj

• 79 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:48 AM

I have heard about lightinthebox.com but, I am also considering the following:

Wholesale - Buy China Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers on DHgate.com
              Wedding Dresses|Bridal Gowns|Prom Gowns|Cheap Bridesmaid|Wedding Accessories
              Little Coral - Professional of Wedding Dress, Ice Skating Dress, Mascot Costume

Just based on reviews. I am not sure if any of these other sites might help.

#7 ColorColor

• Banned
              • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:57 AM

I recommend you elegantpark.They specialized in wedding dress.Also,you should choose by yourself.

#8 cbandemer

• 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:52 AM

If you oder anything from lightinthebox let me know as I was looking on their also for my girls dresses

#9 jennaba3

• 210 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:10 AM

I am also looking at lightinthebox as a friend I was in school with got her bridesmaid dresses off there.. She called in my house not long ago with a material/colour board she bought from there and a dress she bought from there.. I have to say the quality seemed superb! Fully lined.. You would honestly say you bought it from a bridal shop.. After reading a few reviews it seems all the dresses come quite long in standard sizes but you can also have them made to custom size.. Im definitely going to order mine from here after seeing one in person.. I will order standard sizes and get them professionally altered closer to my wedding date.. Hope this helps anyone xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users