Sign in to follow this  
diamondpooch

Having trouble finding totes?

Here is another neat thing I've noticed lately. In my local grocery store, a lot of them are starting to sell totes with local sporting teams on them. For instance, I live in Missouri, and I found ones with and MU Tigers logo on them and I'm using ones with the ST Louis Rams head on them. The ones I saw were 2/$4. Now, as ladies I know we aren't into sports as much as our men, but it's kinda neat to represent where we're from way down in Mexico!

There is a great place in Canada (In the Toronto area) but I think you can also order online. It's called Creative Bag. They have a good selection. You can also get the custom printed, but I think the minimum order is 300.

I also noticed that Borders has some cute tote bags hanging near the journals, etc. They don't carry many of each kind, so you'd have to track enough down for your party, but maybe you could also order them online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondpooch View Post
Here is another neat thing I've noticed lately. In my local grocery store, a lot of them are starting to sell totes with local sporting teams on them. For instance, I live in Missouri, and I found ones with and MU Tigers logo on them and I'm using ones with the ST Louis Rams head on them. The ones I saw were 2/$4. Now, as ladies I know we aren't into sports as much as our men, but it's kinda neat to represent where we're from way down in Mexico!
This is hilarious! We are going to have MO sports teams covered that week! We bought University of MO Tiger T-shirts for everyone to put in the welcome bags!!! Thought this would be great since we live in Columbia and most who are attending the wedding are either MIZZOU alumni or have a family member who went to school here. Way to represent the Show Me State!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondpooch View Post
If you have a Garden Ridge in your area, they are selling many different colors of tote bags perfect for OOT bags. Also, if you have a Forever 21 or XXII in your area, they are also selling some cute totes right now as well. Good luck!
I saw those too, They had them behind the register at the two Forever 21's I've been to. They are so cute

The ones at forever21 are cute! I also read the other day that oldnavy had ones with doves on it for $.50 but i cant find them online and the stores near me did not seem to have anymore.