what to do with "the girls"

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
  • Banned
  • 313 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:59 PM

OMG - I love this thread. I think I have learned more in this thread than this entire forum :) I love you guys!
    Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

www.mywedding.com/robandlindseypearson

#32 loua4

loua4
    • 397 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:31 PM

i did not read all the replys, but i used the cups with the tape before and had a very bad experience. First they are hard cups that make your breasts look un-natural. And it is uncomfortable. Then when removing then, the tape removed some skin with them. So try them first in the store and bring nail polish remover to dab on the tape before you pull it off your body.
      good luck!

#33 Korky328

Korky328
      • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

I think that the tape idea is brilliant! My wedding isnt until June but I am having my first dress fitting tomorrow. They lady doing the alterations told me to wear the bra that I am wearing in the wedding to the fitting. Soooo should i try the tape idea for the fitting? hmmmmm

#34 Mallory57

Mallory57
        • 454 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ChristinaP
          Too funny!
          I saw the title in this thread and thought it was going to be about activites to do with your BM!
          I have used the stick-on gel thingys and they worked well for me...might not be that awesome with humidity though :)
          Tape sounds like the way too go. Good 'ol faithful duct tape is what I used to use before the gel cup sticky inventions.
          Lol I thought the SAME thing! I need to read the 'instructions' a few more times but I definitely need to try this!!
          35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#35 Mallory57

Mallory57
          • 454 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Korky328
            I think that the tape idea is brilliant! My wedding isnt until June but I am having my first dress fitting tomorrow. They lady doing the alterations told me to wear the bra that I am wearing in the wedding to the fitting. Soooo should i try the tape idea for the fitting? hmmmmm
            If you end up doing this, I would LOVE to hear the seamstress's reaction!! you learn something new every day!
            35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#36 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
            • 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:56 PM

victoria's secret sells stuff you should check out... cups you tape on... they won't hurt, just practice first so you feel like you've got it down.

#37 wendyjd

wendyjd
              • 968 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:40 AM

I can't believe I've never heard of this before tonight. Thanks for the fashion tip. Guess I need to start taping, bet the FI will die laughing when he sees me testing it out!!

#38 magirl

magirl
                • 198 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

This sounds amazing but I'm wondering how you don't end up with a "uniboob" look?

#39 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
                  • 267 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

Guys have it sooo much easier!  If they only had a clue what we go through for them!!!!

#40 emilyk78

emilyk78
                    • 220 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

ugh. My skin freaks out from Band-Aid adhesive! I doubt Duck Tape will work for me!

~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users