Photo

July 2010 brides!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#51 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Congratulation!!!! And If you need any extra tips from en experienced indipendent wedding planner in the Riviera Maya ....just let me know!!

#52 tracy0716

tracy0716
    • 431 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kelie11
      Anyone July 17th??
      July 16th but at the Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana- we're from NJ too!

#53 tracy0716

tracy0716
      • 431 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

Monmouth County- Manalapan
        You?

#54 tracy0716

tracy0716
        • 431 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:10 PM

Agreed- such a small world! Just about 3months to our big days and I feel like I still have a million things to do. If only people would rsvp quicker...I hate not knowing exact numbers.

#55 tracy0716

tracy0716
          • 431 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

I should have done May1st- but it's June 4th!! We have around 15 people booked still waiting to hear from around 25-30 people/families. Expecting 35 at the most. You?? I'm anxious to start my OOT bags!

#56 *Krista*

*Krista*
            • 819 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

I am also waiting on RSVPS to do my OOT bags and pick a package.

What does everyone have left to do? I still have to get rings, decorations, oots bags, and have final fitting. I have to start tanning in May and get our music finalized. Also have to write my vows. Wow....there's still so much to do! I don't know how anyone ever plans a wedding in less than a year!
              July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#57 *Krista*

*Krista*
              • 819 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:04 PM

Sweet Kelie! It sounds like you are on the ball!! Awesome! I like your idea of personalized towels and flip flops! Your guests will love that!

It was funny once I sent out my deadline of May 15, a few people emailed and said, I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it. I'm just wondering how long it would have taken them to tell me that if I hadn't told them there was a deadline that I needed to know by? people can be so frustrating! Ah well! Two weeks and I will know for sure who is coming and then I start oot bags!! YAY!! I'm so excited to get started on them!
                July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#58 KGirl99

KGirl99
                • 189 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:49 PM

The date is July 18, 2010. We sent out the Save the Dates around November of last year with the wedding website to keep them updated regarding travel information. Then we sent out the official invitations late March with an RSVP request by the end of April. For those who haven't RSVP'd yet, we are planning to call or email them in two weeks to see if they are planning to come. I have already set up the group room contract and have forwarded it to those who have said that they will attend the wedding. All I need is the final list of people who are DEFINITELY coming so I can start purchasing OOT bags, favors, and place cards.

#59 KGirl99

KGirl99
                  • 189 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

I have about 13 people who have already booked. About 12 are going to start booking by next week. I am waiting on about 10 more people to RSVP. The group contract link expires on May 28, 2010 after which, Moon Palace will release the remaining blocked rooms.

#60 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                    • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hey all! it's THIS MONTH!!! WAHOOOOOOO! how's everyone doing? x
                      a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users